Alright. I'm looking for the best business type and orginizational apps for the BB Curve 8330.

What do YOU have on your bb curve to keep yourself organized? how about to show all your friends how business oriented you are? I threw in the "business app" idea because I want my bb to be as smart as it can be

Looking specifically for an application that manages tasks better than the built in task application, but not ZenMinder. And possibly a better alarm system., but I don't want this thread limited to those two. I want personal feedback!

I currently have CaptureIt and PacMan for my downtime. I HAD ZenMinder and didn't really like it.

EDIT: Leave a description of the app.

Everything is GREATLY appreciated.
    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by T.Berry8330; 07-21-09 at 04:07 PM.
    07-21-09 03:12 PM
    Another Edit: Themes can be included.
    It'd be a nice personal touch.
    07-21-09 05:35 PM
    I threw in the "business app" idea because I want my bb to be as smart as it can be
    Your BB is already very smart. It's the handler that makes it look dumb.

You can try:
    Taskmaster, ToDo Matrix, Mara tick or Mindberry.
    I use ToDo Matrix to keep track of any information, ideas that I need to be reminded of later and things I need other people to do for all my projects.
    I use Mara tick as a to do list for pretty much everything.
    I use Mindberry for ideas and notes.
    I think Maratick is free and there is a trial for ToDo Matrix and Mindberry.

I don't use Taskmaster or Pocket Informant or but I heard Pocket Informant is a good all around organizer. It was too messy for me.

The good thing is that there is pretty much a trial for everything. Peruse the forums, get ideas, and try them all. See what you like the best.
    07-21-09 06:37 PM
    Yes, yes. I agree

Thank you Hawkins.

I've been perusing the forums and I've got nothin'. Still looking for some CB user help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 10:52 AM
    PLEASE, assistance with the Task app search would be amazing!
    07-23-09 07:55 PM
    I use Evernote and Maratick.

Maratick is very nice for building checklists/shopping lists/ to-do lists.

I use evernote for ideas, notes, and whatever else, it's even synched to the online version of evernote automatically.
    07-23-09 08:50 PM
    I use Evernote and Maratick.

Maratick is very nice for building checklists/shopping lists/ to-do lists.

I use evernote for ideas, notes, and whatever else, it's even synched to the online version of evernote automatically.
    Everytime I go to download MaraTick, it says "download failed"
    Hm. Does EverNote have a reminder system going on or is it similar to the native memopad app?
    07-23-09 09:42 PM
    are you using the OTA download of Maratick? heres the link:
    Ted Regsuren's BB page

Evernote is pretty similar to the native memo pad with quite a few welcome changes:
    *You can add photos ( it even read the texts in photos< so youcan access it by search later on)
    *you can add voice
    *Syncs to your online Evernote, which allows you to type it on your comp and instanly pull it up on you BB, or vice versa.

I don't recall seeing any function for alarms, but its still a great app (in my opinion).

Can get it at: Remember Everything. | Evernote Corporation
    07-23-09 10:00 PM
    For MaraTick, yes I was using the OTA and I looked at that site too. Nothing seems to be working.

Thank you so much, I'm going to HAVE to try evernote!

Any other business apps, CB Users?
    07-24-09 01:30 PM
    I swear by evernote and reccomend it to everyone-i use the desktop app, bb app, ipod touch app, and had the winmo app.

Take a look at remember the milk-it is an online task app that has a ton of horsepower. The have an app that let's you sync it to your bberry tasks. Another app I swear by and reccomend.

07-24-09 02:16 PM
    I swear by evernote and reccomend it to everyone-i use the desktop app, bb app, ipod touch app, and had the winmo app.

Take a look at remember the milk-it is an online task app that has a ton of horsepower. The have an app that let's you sync it to your bberry tasks. Another app I swear by and reccomend.

Can you, or anyone, perhaps post the OTA for evernote?
    And does evernote use the internet?

Anyhow, i'll have to give the online task app a go too. Sounds interesting!

Thanks!
    07-24-09 02:29 PM
    Can you, or anyone, perhaps post the OTA for evernote?
    And does evernote use the internet?

Anyhow, i'll have to give the online task app a go too. Sounds interesting!

Thanks!

RE: Evernote.
    Yes it uses the internet, and you can download it from the blackberry App World for free.

Don't have BB App World? Point your BB browser to Download BlackBerry App World
    07-24-09 08:21 PM
    I actually just downloaded google sync which syncs my contacts and my calender. Its great because its an app that works with my bb calender. I can just enter in any appointment or tasks that I need to do and it syncronizes it every few hours or so, I love it.

07-24-09 11:45 PM
    Awesome, Toomuchgame441, I'm going to have to go for google sync too!

I've only had my bb for a few months and definitely want to beef it up

07-25-09 11:03 AM
    I use pocket informant for my work calendar and google sync for personal. .

07-25-09 11:53 AM
    What about alarms/task reminders?

07-26-09 06:42 PM
    Alright. I'm looking for the best business type and orginizational apps for the BB Curve 8330.

What do YOU have on your bb curve to keep yourself organized? how about to show all your friends how business oriented you are? I threw in the "business app" idea because I want my bb to be as smart as it can be

Looking specifically for an application that manages tasks better than the built in task application, but not ZenMinder. And possibly a better alarm system., but I don't want this thread limited to those two. I want personal feedback!

I currently have CaptureIt and PacMan for my downtime. I HAD ZenMinder and didn't really like it.

EDIT: Leave a description of the app.

Everything is GREATLY appreciated.
    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Hey,

I am the developer of ZenMinder and you are right, ZenMinder is not the "perfect" app for managing task (even though this will be improved in the next version, everyone with a full version will get a free upgrade).

In the meantime we are working on a significantly improved task/to do list with a special feature that will help you to actually get your tasks done. More about that soon.
    07-27-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks, BBHacker, keep me posted.

07-28-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD