05-10-14 04:05 AM
36 12
tools
    Bolt was a worthless turd in my opinion. I installed it when I first got my BB in 2009, said, "WTF is this?" and uninstalled it. Forgot how bad it was and reinstalled it about a month ago. Said, once again, "WTF is this?" and uninstalled it again. LOL

Worse than the BB native browser IMHO. Few options, bad zooming, awful fonts. I could never understand what people saw in it.
    12-15-11 07:06 PM
    I'm willing to pay for it, it was the only internet browsing APP available for blackberry that worked with my online banking system (banco general Panama)...I've tried every other options out there with no luck... I'll hate to change my blackberry for an iphone or android phone ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-15-11 09:10 PM
    I tried to load OperaMini to get a browser that has column view, but I could never install it, my curser couldn't hover over the "accept" button
    12-16-11 12:55 AM
    That uZardweb.com is unavailable and comes up as error. Any other browsers out there?

12-18-11 04:05 PM
    That uZardweb.com is unavailable and comes up as error. Any other browsers out there?

Try wap.ucweb.com

12-21-11 04:38 AM
    Opera has been a great browser for me since OS6. Now that I'm on 7 I still use it and love it.
    12-21-11 06:03 AM
    I have to say that after trying Opera again after a long hiatus, its good, I really like it. I think its like a PC though, making a choice is part preference and part will be what browser renders your favorite sites the best. I also think it will be similar to a PC in that preferences will change from time to time as the browsers are developed. Or not developed.
    12-21-11 08:33 AM
    Sorry, try uzard.com.
    12-21-11 10:34 AM
    Tried the wap.ucweb.com. Takes getting use to. Uhh when trying to go to twitter won't allow Standard version so I can see my follow requests. Help would b appreciated. Thanks

12-25-11 11:44 AM
    Since bolt is premium on adroid When willl it become premium for blackberry?

01-14-12 05:38 PM
    Title says it all... looking for a replacement to the Bolt browser

Ideally it will load pages as quickly or faster than Bolt did

Any suggestions appreciated
    05-10-14 04:05 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD