i was told that there was a browser that was idea use for surfing forums? does anyone know about this one?

also found another thread about browsers in general:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/be...69/index2.html
    06-08-10 03:47 PM
    Best browser for most things IMHO is the Blackberry Browser... you don't need Opera or Bolt, but those are the only other choices.
    06-08-10 03:59 PM
    What he said!
    06-08-10 04:13 PM
    I use a combination of the BB browser and Opera. There are certain sites that I go to that the default browser has troubles with. I also like the tab browsing in Opera.
    06-08-10 04:16 PM
    BlackBerry browser for mobile sites
    Bolt Browser or uZard for full sites. uZard if you want Flash support.

i use BlackBerry browser and CrackBerry mobile site http://m.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 04:21 PM
    It really depends on the site. If it's a mobile forum, like Crackberry, then BB Browser for sure. Otherwise, BB Browser may do the best job rendering, but you may want to look at uZard is probably the best at creating the site how it looks on a PC.

However, the major problem with uZard (IMO) is that I can't get it to save passwords and logins. So if you're visiting frequently, you'd have to log in everytime. There may be a way to do it that I don't know about, and it is just a beta, so they could work it out in the future.
    06-08-10 04:36 PM
    Berryblab application if your forum has installed the plugin!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-08-10 04:40 PM
    I use native browser for mobile sites and bolt for full sites
    06-08-10 06:29 PM
    I agree that if you will be browsing forums (like this one) a lot you will want to check their BerryBlab compatibility and go for that, as that will definitely be your best forum experience on the BlackBerry.
    06-08-10 06:46 PM
    Opera5 is the best IMO as it is fast, full sites and mobile...wow! Has a lot of bugs though...still!

Bolt was the most stable, but been messing up on me as of late since last update...

Native BB browser looks the best, but is uber slow...webkit looks interesting though.

06-08-10 08:03 PM
    I still use my blackberry browser pretty solid in my opinion

06-08-10 08:09 PM
    I don't always visit CB forums. But when I do, I prefer BlackBerry (browser)

Just make sure you go to the mobile forums http://wap.crackberry.com

"His ego is eclipsed only by his conceit"
    06-08-10 08:21 PM
    Bolt didn't like my VBulletin forum. Opera did okay, but wouldn't work the chatbox. BB browser works good too, but doesn't work with the chatbox either.

06-08-10 09:12 PM
    So, since uZard has flash support, is there one with Silverlight support? Thanks.
    06-09-10 12:06 AM
    Best mobile browser is BOLT. Best regular browser is Firefox. Don't let Chrome take over everything. There's no NoScript in chrome!

If BOLT doesn't work properly, then the native browser is good enough. Opera Mini also kicks ****

06-09-10 12:36 AM
    "Best" anything questions are almost always pointless and really reveal nothing.

What is "best" for me or anyone else may or may not be for you. All you are going
    to end up with are individual opinions.

My advice, since all the 3rd party browsers are free is load them all, try them all,
    decide which is best for YOU and delete the ones that are not.
    06-09-10 01:07 AM
    I prefer the native BB browser by far. That being said, I absolutely agree with AG's post. In the end..It's all personal preference.

06-09-10 08:16 AM
    I agree that if you will be browsing forums (like this one) a lot you will want to check their BerryBlab compatibility and go for that, as that will definitely be your best forum experience on the BlackBerry.
    I use it constantly. It is very fast, easy to use, and keeps the same feeling etc. of the forum. I love my BerryBlab!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-09-10 11:20 PM
    I use native browser for mobile sites and bolt for full sites
    same here. I just hate bolt's font
    06-09-10 11:38 PM
    So, since uZard has flash support, is there one with Silverlight support? Thanks.
    The UZard site says they have Silverlight support too, not sure of the ins and outs, it's just what I read
    06-10-10 01:10 AM
    Just gave the UZard a spin as the write up on their website made it sound amazing, once they provide fixes and a solid release version then I think that would be good for viewing forums.
    Not good at the moment though

06-10-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD