• WeatherBug

16 29.09%
  • WeatherEye

7 12.73%
  • Berry Weather

17 30.91%
  • Other - Please list

4 7.27%
    I decided to go with Berry Weather as well.
    08-03-09 11:51 AM
    I am also interested in trying WB but I read in one the "weather" threads that AT&T blocks the use of BB Maps. What other mapping app can be successfully used as a substitute that will work with WB app?
    08-07-09 10:07 PM
    More user customized options, ability to have multiple cities and their 5 day forecast to name a few. Nice interface.
    What he said.

Even your homescreen icon is ridiculously customizable. There are 8 customimation settings with multiple options for this 1 icon alone.

For something I use multiple times per day, the $10 was worth it.
    08-07-09 10:27 PM
    Two comments:

I have BW and like it alot. Although recent BellShare "server" issues have prompted me to want to try WeatherBug which requires BB Maps which I understand from another thread that AT&T blocks. I wanted to know if there was another mapping app that will work with WeatherBug so that the mapping feature in this weather app will work.

Second comment...During a recent tornado outbreak in the SE US, there were no alerts. I have BW set to have the LED light flash yellow. Was this related to the "server" issues? The severe weather occurred last week on Wed or Thurs. as I recall.
    08-08-09 06:53 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD