My message waiting icon is on and I need to do a battery pull, I do not want to take the Otter case off. So, it appears as though it is time to add a new app, which is recommended for this phone, and better yet, can I get a link?
    Thanks!
    07-22-09 11:15 AM
    Quickpull(free version). Or press alt+right shift+delete.
    07-22-09 11:17 AM
    There is nothing that actually replaces a Battery Pull... but why not just use the Alt+Right Shift+Delete combination if you don't want to actually take the battery cover off and pull the battery.
    07-22-09 11:43 AM
    Use your hands to remove the batt that always works for me and its a free program.
    07-22-09 11:45 AM
    QuickPull v2 is the best, not only for restarting the device but it has also a schedule function.
    Download free via BB App world.
    07-22-09 11:47 AM
    Use your hands to remove the batt that always works for me and its a free program.
    That is like dialing a number instead of using a speed dial key!
    07-22-09 11:53 AM
    That is like dialing a number instead of using a speed dial key!
    LOL do you still use soap to shower... sheesh laziness at its finest.
    07-22-09 12:05 PM
    the only one I know and use faithfully is quickpull v2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 12:16 PM
    I love the alt+right shift+del. works great for me!
    07-22-09 12:23 PM
    As fatboy has stated, Quickpull does a "soft reset" of your device and this is the exact same thing that Alt + Right Shift + Delete. With the Quickpull scheduling, you need to be careful because if you schedule the restart early in the morning (say 3am) you potentially will also have unread messages on your device. If you have unread messages and a 3rd party theme then you will get the 3rd Party Theme Problem (see my signature). This happens to many people, actually. In the end, the "hard reset" is the best option by far. This is when you physically take the battery out of your device. Neither the keyboard shortcut nor quickpull can replicate that.
    07-22-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD