Ive seen a few but is there one that stands out of the pack?
    08-09-09 11:47 PM
    Ummm... I really dig the one that is on my home screen, labeled "Messages." Don't know what more you're looking for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 02:12 AM
    Ummm... I really dig the one that is on my home screen, labeled "Messages." Don't know what more you're looking for?

Really, huh you can actually get e-mail from the message icon?
    08-10-09 02:24 AM
    If you set up your email address by clicking email settings icon sure. What are these apps you are talking about anyway?
    08-10-09 02:27 AM
    Those are enhances. They give you more of a real computer email reading option. It was probably the way u phrased ur question. Next time give the apps u want to compare right away

Ummm... I really dig the one that is on my home screen, labeled "Messages."
    Lol, just lol

08-10-09 02:46 AM
    So the only difference is that it will show the picture instead of having to click the link. I believe I read that feature will be implemented into BIS soon.
    08-10-09 02:46 AM
    Those are enhances. They give you more of a real computer email reading option. It was probably the way u phrased ur question. Next time give the apps u want to compare right away

Lol, just lol

They are listed in the app store.
    They are called apps in the title.
    Dont see anyone calling it a enhancement.
    Called it the way I saw it,figured CB peeps would know.
    08-10-09 10:55 AM
    They were all nice features/must haves prior to the 4.5 OS.
    I used empower at the time..now I think they're pretty much slow, unappealing and just useless compared to current OS.
    08-10-09 02:43 PM
    They were all nice features/must haves prior to the 4.5 OS.
    I used empower at the time..now I think they're pretty much slow, unappealing and just useless compared to current OS.
    The one thing that I dislike about the OS 4.7 native email viewer is that it doesn't have an option to start displaying the email at the top to show all of the headers - you have to press T for top.

I am in various email groups, so I need to see if the email was addressed to me specifically, or if I am getting the email because I am part of the group. Therefore I am always pressing T for top. I wish I didn't have to!
    08-13-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD