Hey everyone! I am looking for a good app for the blackberry that allows me to monitor the battery and apps that may be running in the background that are drainng the battery.

Currently, I charge my battery every nght, and by the time I get home, I am lucky if I have 1 bar left. I see a few apps that are avalable, but wanted some user opinions before I purchased any.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 04:21 PM
    Hey everyone! I am looking for a good app for the blackberry that allows me to monitor the battery and apps that may be running in the background that are drainng the battery.

Currently, I charge my battery every nght, and by the time I get home, I am lucky if I have 1 bar left. I see a few apps that are avalable, but wanted some user opinions before I purchased any.

Thanks!

to conserve battery you can try turning off the Bluetooth and if you have wifi turn that off too while not in use.
    that might help abite
    01-21-10 04:55 PM
    meterberry is good.
    01-21-10 05:04 PM
    I have the Wifi disabled, BT is off, and screen brightness turned way down. Basically everything I could disable or lower to conserve the power, I have done..
    01-21-10 05:37 PM
    Run an additional app which consumes power in order to save power?
    01-21-10 06:41 PM
    run an additional app which consumes power in order to save power?
    lmao!!!!!!!!
    01-21-10 07:30 PM
    I personally like MeterBerry. It logs your battery drain at various intervals that you can set.
    01-22-10 07:13 PM
    Another + for meterberry. A lot of useful info, can have it as a icon on the homescreen so you can see what % your battery is @, at all times. Has battery pull feature.

01-22-10 08:41 PM
    I purchased Meterberry, and that is working like a charm...thanks!
    01-24-10 12:49 AM
    Meterberry wins, hands down in my opinion. It provides a great log of your battery use (and memory and other stuff if you wish) and you can pull up a report of how your battery has drained and you can then use that to pinpoint which app may be causing you problems.
    01-24-10 12:52 AM
    I personally like MeterBerry. It logs your battery drain at various intervals that you can set.
    yes so do i
    01-24-10 03:52 AM
    Um, YEA[in my best Dr. Phil voice!]
    05-15-14 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD