I am not so sure that I agree with the poster who implied that "the major responses for this product..." consider this is a great piece of software. I really wanted BerryWeather to work on my phone, installed and re-installed a number of times. But consistently, it sucked my battery twice as fast as WeatherBug, or any other app for that matter, that I have on my phone. Not acceptable - so now its gone until BellShare fix this. This issue has been acknowledged by them and it is a known issue with the Storm, simple as that. Good for you that you're not experiencing the battery drain, I'm jealous. But the app needs to be fixed. I can deal with a memory leak (although I don't get it with WB) but battery issues supersede this IMO.
    05-08-09 10:10 PM
    Been running it since it first came out. Never had an issue with accuracy, updating itself, memory or battery leaks.

Would like radar support though.
    05-09-09 06:32 AM
    I think this app was okay for the united states
    05-09-09 07:48 AM
    An update soon ?...maybe
    05-15-09 06:56 AM
    No problems here with BerryWeather. I don't have it running all day, so there's never a battery drain for me. I check it every few hours to see what the current temperature is. It was definitely worth the money for me.
    05-15-09 07:55 AM
    An update soon ?...maybe
    Update soon? Yes ... 0.143. Addressed battery (/) and ememory(?).
    05-15-09 09:16 AM
    This forecast couldn't be anymore wrong regularly, wrong compared to other forecasts. I go look at the forecast on the weathernetwork for Toronto tomorrow, and it's suppose to be sunny and 28 (checked several sources), berry weather says partly cloudy and 20. that's a **** of a difference, and this isn't the first time it has been way off on the forecast compared to other sources.

waste of money.
    05-21-09 01:34 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD