From the makers of Instango and BerryBuzz. So you know its good! Was 20 bucks when released but now it's 10 bucks so I decided to take a look.

Gotta say... Wow. This weather app is BEAUTIFUL/fast.

If any of you remember/know the stock iPhone weather app, imagine that widget style, except much faster (no need to wait for loading), more customizable, more options, well designed icons/temp readings, and one of my faves... shortcut to the app by pressing W if you have call from homescreen off.

Obviously, this is only for those who take weather seriously or are deathly afraid of the cold like me since there are so many decent free alternatives.

Here's the link:

BerryWeather - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software
    03-31-09 02:36 AM
    does it include all the weather worldwide?
    03-31-09 02:56 AM
    Nice looking app, currently using the trial but unlike my other app, which allows me to have a separate icon for each city...this one doesnt seem to let you do that.

Shame really as it looks really nice and would buy it if we could have separate icons for each city. But until that happens, i wont be buying it.
    03-31-09 07:21 AM
    Wow is right. I've never even considered paying for a weather app before but this one is gorgeous. Maybe I'll support them and buy it since I've gotten so much use out of Instango and they didn't charge me a dime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 07:44 AM
    +1 for the wow. I will definitely be buying this app in three days. great find
    03-31-09 07:53 AM
    No radar.
    Doesn't say what the advisory is if there is one.
    Always has to be opened whereas Weather Bug is running all the time and doesn't need to be initialized.

Looks nice, but lacks function and that's what a weather app needs to have. I'll stick with WB and the browser for weather. I won't pay $10 for 'nice'.
    03-31-09 08:14 AM
    Great weather app. Uses "W" key as a shortcut to open. Looks better than WB or WE with lots of options on the look of the icon. Multiple cities settings with left to right scroll from city to city. Very detailed forecasts. Updates automatically on my homescreen.
    I also would like to see radar added. I e-mailed the support team and they replied that radar will be in the next update which they are working on.
    Been running this for 2 days and no memory or battery issues at all.
    5 Stars!
    03-31-09 08:22 AM
    It does look good but weather bug was free and updates the temp as it changes. Displays it on the icon too.

Nice find but I'm happy with what I got. Thanx.
    Last edited by f3nixryzyng; 03-31-09 at 08:28 AM.
    03-31-09 08:25 AM
    fantastic...
    03-31-09 08:27 AM
    It does look good but weather bug was free and updates the temp as it changes. Displays it on the icon too.

Nice find but I'm happy with what I got. Thanx.
    Berryweather has the option to put temperature on the icon including 6 options as to placement along with color of banner and text. And it updates every 30 minutes automatically. I have used WB but this app is nicer if you have $10 to spare!
    03-31-09 08:32 AM
    Berryweather has the option to put temperature on the icon including 6 options as to placement along with color of banner and text. And it updates every 30 minutes automatically. I have used WB but this app is nicer if you have $10 to spare!
    i couldn't agree more. Once the radar update is in this will def replace my other free weather apps
    03-31-09 08:34 AM
    Very nice. Thanks for the find

03-31-09 08:39 AM
    The current version does not include a radar view but according to the developer that is on the list to be included with the first major update. This was brought up during the beta test and we were told that it would be in the next version. I tested this version and really think that it is the nicest weather program out there. At least the best looking. Developer did also mention that they would be working on GPS location awareness for the next version also.

In terms of seeing the advisory, you just have to click the menu button and chose view advisory to read the contents of the advisory.
    03-31-09 08:55 AM
    See screenshots below with icon changes of color and position of temperature:
    03-31-09 08:57 AM
    ^^WOW! Thats really nice!!
    03-31-09 09:02 AM
    yea those shots are great
    03-31-09 09:07 AM
    Nice looking app, currently using the trial but unlike my other app, which allows me to have a separate icon for each city...this one doesnt seem to let you do that.

Shame really as it looks really nice and would buy it if we could have separate icons for each city. But until that happens, i wont be buying it.
    Berryweather gives you one icon for your "home" city. You then click on the icon or click "w" (shortcut) and you can scroll left or right to multiple programmed cities with their updated forecasts.
    03-31-09 09:15 AM
    does it include all the weather worldwide?
    Get instant access to current conditions plus detailed 7-day and 24-hour forecasts for over 72.000 locations worldwide. Get weather advisories and alerts for any location within the U.S.
    03-31-09 09:20 AM
    Great looking app and useful...still bitter I never received my FREE copy of BerryBuzz that I won during birthday bash week...Kevin if you're reading....can I have this in replacement of BerryBuzz!?!?! Please?!?!?

03-31-09 09:45 AM

I have nothing of the sort on my home screen.
    03-31-09 10:18 AM
    I really like the looks of this new app, but BBweather does everything this does and is only 165Kb and free.
    03-31-09 10:36 AM
    Couple 8330 screen shots for you all

Last edited by yester18; 03-31-09 at 12:28 PM.
    03-31-09 10:52 AM

Last edited by yester18; 03-31-09 at 12:28 PM.
    03-31-09 10:54 AM
    Now the only bug or quirk I have seen if the home screen icon temp.

As you can see in the screen shots, it shows 37. but yet when i launch the ap it shows 43. The only way I was able to get the home screen Icon to change was @ the home screen him menu to bring up other application icons, then back to main screen again. It would then have an updated temp.

I sent off a email to them, I will keep you posted.
    03-31-09 11:34 AM
    I assume this is your theme that causes the weather icon to display at the top bar?
    03-31-09 11:36 AM
330 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD