The update is sweet. It is way better than v1.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 08:45 PM
    yikes the post on the home page of Crackberry for the new release is getting ripped to bits with comments
    12-02-09 09:00 PM
    The update is sweet. It is way better than v1.5

Ha, Just got it and you are correct sir. The update is awesome. I got this berryweather for 50% off but it is definitely worth full price. Especially with a theme that enables it on the home page. I was hoping it had push though but it only takes a second to update it.
    12-02-09 09:14 PM
    This is a very nice looking application..!!! All I can say is WOW!

Have they made this app any more Canadian friendly? I know a lot of the features are for US only, or at least they were.
    Don't worry, Roscopcoletrain, for sure it will be Canadian-friendly. Its even UAE-friendly!
    12-02-09 10:37 PM
    for some reason it doesnt work for me! and i just purchased it when i click on the icon i get an uncaught exception: 3 >=2 and it wont even provide any information, instead i just get a grey screen with an empty grey box....any help or suggestions?!
    12-02-09 11:45 PM
    This app is GREAT! upgraded from the 1.5 and functionality is on point. exactly what I want in a weatherapp. The only thing is I'd like to have the option to take off the condition and location but keep the weather icon w/ temp on the homescreen... other than that 5/5
    12-03-09 12:10 AM
    Does it work in European countries?
    12-03-09 12:45 AM
    im testing 2, to see if its worthwhile upgrading, doesnt seem to be any better.

im still getting random no data available problems with bis.
    12-03-09 02:18 AM
    My app wont update at all, always comes back failed. Might be something on their end that they are working on because it worked earlier.
    12-03-09 03:08 AM
    I love this application. It puts the current temperature right on your home screen. The only thing that is very annoying is that while the temperature on the screen has a little thermometer icon next to it, whenever there is a weather alert, it changes the thermometer icon to an exclamation point. To get rid of it you have to go into the application and cycle through a couple pages to get to each individual advisory and open each up before it turns the exclamation icon back into a thermometer icon. It's not a big deal, I just don't like looking at the exclamation point all the time. I live in New York, so there is always useless coastal surf advisories popping up. I tried to turn the active alerts off, but it still changes the icon. I really wish there was a way to stop that from happening all the time.

12-03-09 04:29 AM
    To anyone having issues you might want to check your permissions and set all to allow. Just a thought.

12-03-09 06:46 AM
    To anyone having issues you might want to check your permissions and set all to allow. Just a thought.
    Well, the only issue I have is that the radar functions are not working here in the UAE. Totally understandable, though. Here are the screenshots for all of you:

12-03-09 07:12 AM
    I love this application. It puts the current temperature right on your home screen. The only thing that is very annoying is that while the temperature on the screen has a little thermometer icon next to it, whenever there is a weather alert, it changes the thermometer icon to an exclamation point. To get rid of it you have to go into the application and cycle through a couple pages to get to each individual advisory and open each up before it turns the exclamation icon back into a thermometer icon. It's not a big deal, I just don't like looking at the exclamation point all the time. I live in New York, so there is always useless coastal surf advisories popping up. I tried to turn the active alerts off, but it still changes the icon. I really wish there was a way to stop that from happening all the time.

You can select what advisories you get in this build. Also, make sure you have checked "show advisory badge for home location only" You can even turn off the advisory badge if you want.
    12-03-09 08:57 AM
    So, I went to mobihand and purchased the update, and it is definitely a new code

12-03-09 10:52 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD