You know, I love the berryweather app but there are some things that I would love it to do. I think the description on the home screen should be the high and low of the day like on weather bug. I mean who really needs to know it's partly cloudy when we could look outside and see its cloudy. I would also like it if it would locate you by gps so if your traveling you don't have to keep adding locations. Other than that its a great app and I love they way it looks.
    Last edited by Str8crazzy; 05-16-09 at 10:24 AM.
    05-15-09 09:08 PM
    You know, I love the berryweather app but there are some things that I would love it to do. I think the description on the home screen should be the high and low of the day like on weather bug. I mean who really needs to know is partly cloudy when we could look outside and see its cloudy. I would also like it if it would locate you by gps so if your traveling you don't have to keep adding locations. Other than that its a great app and I love they way it looks.
    adding GPS capability will eat battery/memory. I would rather keep the long battery life.
    05-15-09 09:22 PM
    I think gps is for some and not for others. Maybe if they added the option to turn it off, that would then appeal to the masses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:55 PM
    needs radar.
    05-16-09 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD