Hello all,

I had berryweather installed on my phone and then I received an upgrade notification to get V1.5 . Well once I did that I did a reboot and now its asking me to put my registration code in as if I never bought it. What do I do?
    07-27-09 02:59 PM
    The v1.5 was an upgrade that they charged money for... you can either uninstall and go back to the older version or pay for the upgrade... it will not work with your old code.
    07-27-09 03:05 PM
    Damn! So its basically just like buying it again? $9.95?
    07-27-09 03:17 PM
    It might be now... it was going for $2.95 a while ago... but this new version has been out for a couple weeks now.
    07-27-09 03:35 PM
    That company sux with the upgrade BS. They do the same with BerryBuzzTard. Ugh.
    07-27-09 04:19 PM
    That's kinda of crazy ! I updated without any code requirements or any troubles else whatsoever, you should definitely contact their customer support, that would be like double invoicing....Good Luck...
    07-27-09 06:14 PM
    Good luck with the customer support. I guess the guy who used to be their customer support quit the job.
    I had the same problem with Buzz, send some emails and never received any reply. Matter of fact I had some problems with Weather and never received any reply either.
    On the flip side their apps work for the most part and are way ahead of anything else on the market so I decided to shut up, pay and upgrade.
    07-27-09 10:15 PM
    BerryWeather is a programming masterpiece. I must say that though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:22 AM
    Hello all,

I had berryweather installed on my phone and then I received an upgrade notification to get V1.5 . Well once I did that I did a reboot and now its asking me to put my registration code in as if I never bought it. What do I do?
    You just reinput the original activation code you received when you purchased the app... simples!

They're not asking you to buy it again, just to reactivate it after the upgrade.
    07-28-09 04:15 AM
    Not always true. With BerryBuzz they forced a pirchase to the recent version. Same for BW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 06:12 AM
    My BW upgrade was free. I just reinput my original activation code and that was it.
    07-28-09 06:21 AM
    Got it! I couldnt find my activiation code so I just sent in a request for it, keyed it in and there it was again. Thanks!
    07-28-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD