Hey, all: Just got an update notice for my BerryWeather, new version is: 1.5.47. I went to BellShare's site to see if there was any change log posted, but found none. Anyone know what improvements/changes were made?

::: Edit:::: Whoopsie, spoke too soon. I just found it (though, it was hidden under a thread title of a previous version). It appears the single change was: "Fixed exception (BIS - null) when downloading custom radar maps." Interestingly enough, the previous release, 1.5.41 supposedly fixed the problem I experience with the constant "Updating" notice hanging up (with no updates coming). According to Bellshare, the "fix" is to remove the location and then reinstall or, change the option to "Cellphone Location" from "GPS" That didn't work for me, but we'll see what happens with .47!
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 07-22-09 at 05:21 PM.
    07-22-09 05:15 PM
    Developer Message:
    - Fixed issues with automatic forecast updates

- Fixed "BIS-null" exception when loading some custom radar maps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 05:19 PM
    Thanks, jglemza, as I was typing my edit in my original post, you responded (fast, that was). Thanks!

Developer Message:
    - Fixed issues with automatic forecast updates

- Fixed "BIS-null" exception when loading some custom radar maps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 05:22 PM
    I downloaded the public beta and literally 5 minutes later I get an email from the app store letting me know there is an update available, which is the same i just downloaded to... lol
    07-22-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD