I got an email about a BerryWeather update from crackberry. It tells me to go into my account and update BerryWeather. Ok, I do that and get a list of apps and each has a download next to it. Download what? Is it the update or the program again? It's not very specific and I think I'm confused because one of the apps is my theme and I didn't expect it to have an update, if that's what download next to it means.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place for the update.
    07-27-09 03:07 PM
    It should say the version purchased and the version available next to the application or theme. If the numbers are the same, you have the most recent version. If the numbers are different, then hitting the download button will link you to the download for the most recent and updated version. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 03:41 PM
    Anyone have a clue as to what is new and/or fixed?
    07-27-09 05:46 PM
    The email said it fixed issues with automatic forecast updates and BIS-null exception with some custom radar maps. I don't think I've had any problems though.

07-27-09 06:12 PM
    added GPs location for radar and some other clean up.
    07-27-09 06:28 PM
    The email said it fixed issues with automatic forecast updates and BIS-null exception with some custom radar maps. I don't think I've had any problems though.

Thanks for the info. I own it, but never got a email from them.

07-27-09 06:49 PM
    in the update--was there any fixes for delay of picture/icon changes---example it would rain by me for like 2 hrs straight and bw would say partly cloudy then like 2-3 hrs later it would now say thunderstorms when its now partly cloudy --lol--
    07-27-09 07:02 PM
    added GPs location for radar and some other clean up.
    That's been there for weeks.

07-28-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD