My berryweather is not working. I have done a battery pull, that didn't work so I reinstalled berryweather and that didn't work. I keep getting a message that says "Uncaught exception: Index 3 > = 2" everytime I try to open the app.
    03-03-10 09:14 PM
    Just figured out that it is only when I have it set to update with my current location or gps. Other than that it works fine if I manually put the zip code in.
    03-04-10 08:13 AM
    Is your gps on? Options, Advanced, gps.

Check your permissions - options, applications.....(depends on OS where it is located)
    03-04-10 08:38 AM
    Gps is on and permissions are set to allow but I still get the same message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 11:45 AM
    Just figured out that it is only when I have it set to update with my current location or gps. Other than that it works fine if I manually put the zip code in.
    I have the SAME problem. Same error message, same situation! It's frustrating. I'm using the 9650 with OS 5.0.0.732

Works perfectly with manual zip code but location-- no dice. It's not the GPS on the phone either because other GPS apps work.
    06-28-10 11:06 PM
    I had Berry Weather on my 8900 and now I have the Bold 9700, it refuses to work. Each time I click on the icon, it gives "Uncaught Exception Error: application already running in this process". I have tried emailing Bellshare customer support since I got the phone in FEBRUARY and am still awaiting a non-automated BS response that says I will hear from someone within 24hrs.

I downloaded the new version before anyone asks! The old version is not installed anywhere on the phone, but the phone thinks it is for some reason.

I'd really like my $9.95 app to work and am very upset with the "customer support" which is FAR from supportive.

Any ideas please?

Update: I have re-emailed them AND opened another ticket. I can't even get their stupid system to accept that I have bought the program (new device license key) to begin with so what chance do I have of ever getting it to work???
    Last edited by MintyMocha; 06-29-10 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Added to message.
    06-29-10 01:35 AM
    I have no problems with berryweather check that permission are set to allow/ uninstall & reinstall it
    06-29-10 07:40 AM
    I have no problems with berryweather check that permission are set to allow/ uninstall & reinstall it
    I've done this repeatedly with no luck. Short of restoring the phone to factory settings and messing with it from scratch (which I REALLY don't want to do), I am at a loss.

Zero support from the creator is really frustrating.
    06-29-10 02:37 PM
    I've done that twice already! Is it possible the OS is too new for the software?
    06-29-10 04:44 PM
    I finally got the old version installed and working OTA on my 9700. Now I just need their pathetic customer support to email me a new license code or it will die in 3 days.

You can get the old version here. I'd rather have the old version fully functional than none *sigh*.
    06-30-10 06:56 PM
    I have got no problem with berryweather on my 9700 but i have to reset the phone if i want to update the weather.
    07-02-10 04:12 AM
    Fixed the issue on my phone...just had to open the app and click "Set as home" under the options of one of my locations
    08-10-10 10:02 PM
    Fixed the issue on my phone...just had to open the app and click "Set as home" under the options of one of my locations
    the problem is, for those of use who can't even get the app open, we can't change those settings.. I'm about to request a refund cuz I'm completely stuck...

09-07-10 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD