Can anyone tell me if BerryWeather works in the UK? I would be interested to hear from UK users as I don't really want to purchase the application if it doesn't. Likewise, if anyone can point me in the right direction for a Weather app that does work in the UK that would be great.

Cheers
    DanGleebitz
    01-11-10 03:25 PM
    Have you looked into Weathereye? If I am not mistaken it has has UK in the settings and is free.
    01-11-10 03:42 PM
    Have you looked into Weathereye? If I am not mistaken it has has UK in the settings and is free.
    Both Weathereye and Weatherbug both work in the UK. I find Weathereye to be more accurate. They're both free!
    01-11-10 04:10 PM
    Berryweather worked fine in the uk for me when I tried it.

I'm sure their is a trial available though so why not make sure its what you want before you go buying it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 04:30 PM
    Weather eye and acuweather (if not the same thing)seem to work here in the uk but for some reason they won't or can't show short/long term forecasts ????

01-11-10 04:31 PM
    BerryWeather works in the UK and i really love it!
    01-12-10 07:43 AM
    Can anyone tell me if BerryWeather works in the UK? I would be interested to hear from UK users as I don't really want to purchase the application if it doesn't. Likewise, if anyone can point me in the right direction for a Weather app that does work in the UK that would be great.

Cheers
    DanGleebitz
    It comes with a 3-day free trial. Give it a spin.
    01-12-10 08:55 AM
    I use weatherbug. It's free and I've never had any problems with it,also seems pretty accurate.

01-12-10 11:43 AM
    Weatherbug does not appear to be free?

01-12-10 01:20 PM
    There is both a free and a paid version in App World.

01-12-10 02:14 PM

Cheers
    DanGleebitz
    I've been using BerryWeather in the UK for several months, and find it accurate. No downsides that I've seen...

01-12-10 02:20 PM
    Thanks everyone for your help and guidance on this. I have taken the plunge and purchased BerryWeather, and I have to say that I'm well inpressed so far.

Thanks again
    DanGleebitz
    01-12-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD