Hey guys,

So ever since I installed a new theme, berry weather has been showing me the exact same weather for the past week. Despite updating the weather, it still shows me 2C with light rain. I dont know if this is the app or the themes fault and so I was wondering if guys had any answers. Also it says "Last observed: 8:10am" It is now 11:50pm.
    03-10-11 11:14 PM
    in BerryWeather, press menu, then remove location, then do a battery pull

then add the location again
    03-10-11 11:44 PM
    BerryWeather is one buggy POS for a app that normally charges 10 bucks. It seems to get way more glowing reviews than it deserves.

I have the app and like all the features it has but it's really worth 2 bucks at best and their support is very bad.
    03-11-11 09:54 AM
    Try selecting a different weather stations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 01:23 PM
    Yep, as lycafe said, try another location.

We come to think of weather stations as being run by the Gov't, airport, etc., fully manned 24/7 with meteorologists, observers, etc.

However, some weather stations are operated by hobbyists, kids working on science projects, and ordinary people; who's equipment breaks down, who gets tired of the weather project, who's son forgot to key in the current conditions when he came home from lunch, who's gone on a 3-week vacation and their weather station fell off the chimney. You get the picture. You can get dependable and affordable weather station kits on the internet.

When using GPS/Cell location, you may not have much of a choice in stations since it is picked automatically for you, but try adding another location and then trying out some nearby weather stations.

Don't be too hasty to blame BerryWeather, it's only showing you what's reported by the station to the weather source.
    03-11-11 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD