I think I may have messed up. I just ordered and installed Berryweather on my new Tour. Not realizing that it may not be like other apps I have installed previously. My Tour has trackball issues, and since most seem to have been getting better results from the "Green Dot" boxes I was going to exchange for one of those. I am only a week into the new one today so time is no issue. But after I downloaded and installed Berryweather I realized that it is tied to my pin rather than registered to my email. So my question is this:

When I go in a few days to get my new Tour will I be able to reinstall Berryweather on that Tour, or am I just out $10?

Any and all help is much appreciated.
    09-12-09 06:56 PM
    I took a moment and got myself out of panic mode to think.

I went to the Bellshare website and clicked the support tab and lo and behold there is a link to follow if you need to transfer your license to a new device.

From Bellshare Website
    "Transfer license to new device Your activation code is bound to your device's PIN number. To transfer your license code to a new device you will have to request a new activation code. Please make sure your have the e-mail address used during purchase and your old and new device's PIN number at hand."

Now I feel
    09-12-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD