Right now on my home screen it shows just the black and white umbrella. How do I get it show the temperature like it once did?
    01-05-11 11:14 AM
    It means there was no data available. Open BerryWeather. Press BlackBerry button, scroll down to Update or Update All and press the trackpad.

If you have it set for GPS and are inside, it won't work. You will need to go to Settings>General Settings>Get Current location from and change it to GPS (Cell location fallback) or Cell Location Only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 11:23 AM
    If you did a reboot it closes it. Make sure you have it set to run at startup and will open after a soft reset like using quick pull. In short what that umbrella means is the app is NOT open. Simply open it! Make sense?
    01-06-11 07:53 AM
    If you have the free version you need to open the app and press "continue free version" to show the current conditions/temp. If it's the payed version then its not accessing your data properly.

Press the umbrella to open the app and then press on the bottom middle of the screen to auto update.
    01-06-11 08:01 AM
    First, fix the update in the option. I set it every hour.

Normally, it will take awhile before the data get refreshed. I would say it depends on the area coverage. Normally for me, I noticed it will take about 10 minutes or less.
    01-06-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD