I have the paid version on the 9930. The push notifications worked fine on my 9650 but they aren't working on the 9930. I only get them when the app updates every hour. Anyone else seeing this?
    08-25-11 01:40 PM
    Yes i have the same Issue on my torch to, and i cant fig out a way to make it work on my device all i can see is at every hour the push notification.
    08-25-11 01:54 PM
    Same issue on my 9650. No push notifications. It really sucks in times of bad weather like this weekend.
    08-28-11 11:48 AM
    I know there are many beweather users on here. Could someone
    Please chime in if their push notifications actually work. Please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 06:01 AM
    Mine is not working at all now! It was working if I pushed update but now update just says failed! I also couldn't figure out how to make it update automatically every hour or so. I wish someone would chime in and help. I have the paid version too.. got the 50% special the other day. I would love for this to work after being so exicted that I got a great deal!
    08-29-11 07:46 AM
    What do you have set in your options? Go to Menu>options>auto update. Advisory update is set to what?

08-29-11 12:38 PM
    It's set to push advisories. But it doesn't. They only go off when it updates the weather. In my case every 2 hrs. Something is def. Wrong with app.

08-29-11 08:31 PM
    It's set to push advisories. But it doesn't. They only go off when it updates the weather. In my case every 2 hrs. Something is def. Wrong with app.

Ok, check location options. Menu>Location Options. Is Enable Advisory Support checked also?

08-29-11 10:39 PM
    Yes it is checked. Thanks for trying.

08-29-11 10:57 PM
    Has anyone had any luck resolving this issue?
    09-07-11 03:05 PM
    Not working on Bold 9900 either. And yes, I have alerts enabled and set to Push. And 9900 Push settings are all to allow. Here we were with a severe thunderstorm warning, and nothing happened. Lucky we had TV on. It let us know what was happening. Of course, we could hear the thunder too

I have let them (BeWeather) know, but so far I have not had much luck in getting any responses directly from them.
    10-07-11 05:32 PM
    I have never been able to get that part to work either.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-07-11 07:40 PM
    I can not try this, since Accuweather is not available for Bold 9900, but I was checking around out there, and saw quite a few mentions of Push not working on Accuweather either. Maybe it is a RIM issue and not Beweather.
    10-09-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD