I purchased the BerryWeather App after reading all the reviews on here about the weather apps and this one sounded the best. And I do like the app so far, especially the GPS location update, but have one small issue with it. The main screen won't update to the current weather. If I go to the app screen it shows it updated. The only way I can get the updated weather to show up on my home screen is to move it from the weather position briefly and move it back. Is there a way to fix this problem? Maybe I have a setting off somewhere. I have updated my Tour to a leaked version of OS 5.0.0.230. I have BerryWeather version 1.5.4.7. I am using what is called the 3G Tour theme which was also taken off of here.
    11-24-09 08:26 AM
    Hi. Unfortunately this is a problem with OS 5.0 and seems to affect most devices running a 5.0.0.xxx operating system. Icons simply don't update on the home screen. The good news about BerryWeather though (which I use as well), is that if you go ahead and turn off the "show temperature badge on main screen" option (BW -> BB Button -> Options) you'll still get temperature and condition updates at whatever frequency you set, just the image won't update.
    11-24-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD