Here in NYC, Berryweather is still giving me the readings from 3:51 A.M., even though I've updated it several times this morning! It doesn't say "failed" as it did last week, but two outages in the space of a week? What's going on? Or is it just me?
    04-13-10 08:56 AM
    i just had to update mine as well but no error messages
    04-13-10 08:58 AM
    I was actually referring to the time the weather says it's "observed" - mine wont change from the middle of the night! Something is clearly not right.
    04-13-10 09:14 AM
    Try a different location in NYC other than the one you are reading from. It's possible that weather station broke this morning. I had one reporting the same temperature for 3 days before they fixed it.
    04-13-10 09:19 AM
    It JUST updated the "observed" status! Something has been wrong with an otherwise great app!
    04-13-10 09:33 AM
    Yes, it won't update automatically update sometimes when I restart the phone. It's becoming unreliable.
    04-13-10 10:01 AM
    It JUST updated the "observed" status! Something has been wrong with an otherwise great app!
    Sometimes a weather station will still update it's "observed" status, but the info will be wrong. Look at my post above.

Click the BB button and chose "Nearby Weather Stations". I think the app is great, but the information it receives from the outdoor weather stations can sometimes be faulty.
    04-13-10 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD