the title says it all. It has just said "updating..." in the bottom right-hand corner of my screen for the past five minutes. I've tried doing it again periodically throughout the day but nothing happens. Any solutions?
    07-11-09 01:09 AM
    Try deleting the location, city whatever and re adding it. if that doesnt work delete the app and re download it.
    07-11-09 01:14 AM
    if i delete it, can i redownload it without having to pay?
    07-11-09 01:23 AM
    For sure, where did you purchase it from? You just log in to that site and resend it
    07-11-09 01:27 AM
    I had this problem too. You shouldn't have to re-install BW. You just need to delete that particular location that's not updating and re-add it. That fixed it for me.
    07-12-09 02:41 PM
    I had this problem too. You shouldn't have to re-install BW. You just need to delete that particular location that's not updating and re-add it. That fixed it for me.
    I had to do this as well. It worked.... for 2 days. Then the problem occurred again. Deleted location, then add location. Fixed for 1 or 2 days... then goes back into not updating. I've deleted the app and reinstalled it. Still same problem.

I have 3 locations I track. And it appears to be the location all the way to the left that gets locked up while updating, never the other 2.

I love this app, but I've contacted the BerryWeather tech people and they haven't gotten back to me. That's pretty rude.

So at this point I am waiting for the next version of BerryWeather. If it doesn't fix this problem I'll delete it and see about getting my money back.
    Last edited by Willie2Short; 07-12-09 at 03:16 PM.
    07-12-09 03:05 PM
    There has been an update to BB weather. There was a problem with the weather channels feed. There is a string on here pertaining to it. It is labeled BB weather not working I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 05:51 PM
    There has been an update to BB weather. There was a problem with the weather channels feed. There is a string on here pertaining to it. It is labeled BB weather not working I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Shorty, BB Weather and BerryWeather are two different apps.
    07-12-09 07:50 PM
    go to berryweather (bellshare) forums it has been updated to v1.5.41, i hope this is the right one your refering to
    07-12-09 08:16 PM
    go to berryweather (bellshare) forums it has been updated to v1.5.41, i hope this is the right one your refering to

Thanks for this info. I updated to this version. We'll see how it goes.
    07-12-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD