Is there anyone on here that is linked to berryweather. I have emailed them, and I have also emailed mobihand.

Here is the problem. I bought 3, well actually 4 different berryweather apps for 3 seperate storm phones. I updated one of them to the new version that is currently available. I want to upgrade the other 2 now. Sounds easy doesn't it, well I wish it was. I wish the app would go on sale again for $5, I would just buy 2 more, would be a lot easier.

What happened is I bought all of them with my account with crackberry, put in 3 seperate PIN numbers and everything was great....UNTILL I got a storm 2 and changed devices. Now everything is associated with my new storm 2 PIN. I have emailed both berryweather asking for help, as when I tried to get the codes thru their website, they show all 4 berryweather apps to my storm 2 PIN. I have emailed mobihand and asked for help there also and they told me to go in and do it thru my account, basically how to do it, which I thought maybe they put them back on my account with the correct PIN's, but they did not, they put them back on my account with the storm 2's PIN. I even told them the correct PIN's for the storm 1's.

Is there anybody that can shed some light on this. My advice to people with families that have more then one storm, set up different accounts for each phone. I have tried to do that also with mobihand, but no success, as everything is linked to my email address......HELP PLEASE....

And if berryweather is reading this, put the thing on sale again, I will just rebuy them, it is worth $2 more to just do that then sort this mess out.
    01-18-10 05:09 PM
    I would go on the Bellshare forums and make some noise. They do read that, it seems more than direct emails to them.
    01-18-10 05:29 PM
    I've had really good service from mobihand too, if u reply and try to clarify ur issue I am sure u can get it squared away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 06:58 PM
    I would go on the Bellshare forums and make some noise. They do read that, it seems more than direct emails to them.
    Good luck getting any response at all from them.
    01-18-10 07:07 PM
    Is there anyone on here that is linked to berryweather. I have emailed them, and I have also emailed mobihand.

Here is the problem. I bought 3, well actually 4 different berryweather apps for 3 seperate storm phones. I updated one of them to the new version that is currently available. I want to upgrade the other 2 now. Sounds easy doesn't it, well I wish it was. I wish the app would go on sale again for $5, I would just buy 2 more, would be a lot easier.

What happened is I bought all of them with my account with crackberry, put in 3 seperate PIN numbers and everything was great....UNTILL I got a storm 2 and changed devices. Now everything is associated with my new storm 2 PIN. I have emailed both berryweather asking for help, as when I tried to get the codes thru their website, they show all 4 berryweather apps to my storm 2 PIN. I have emailed mobihand and asked for help there also and they told me to go in and do it thru my account, basically how to do it, which I thought maybe they put them back on my account with the correct PIN's, but they did not, they put them back on my account with the storm 2's PIN. I even told them the correct PIN's for the storm 1's.

Is there anybody that can shed some light on this. My advice to people with families that have more then one storm, set up different accounts for each phone. I have tried to do that also with mobihand, but no success, as everything is linked to my email address......HELP PLEASE....

And if berryweather is reading this, put the thing on sale again, I will just rebuy them, it is worth $2 more to just do that then sort this mess out.
    I had a simular experience regarding PIN#'s. I blasted BellShare on their forum and they started working with me to get it resolved but ultimately it was Mobihand that fixed it. The PIN#'s reside in BellShares Server tied to email addy's.

You are correct in having the different accts unless it is for a different phone all together. ie curve, Tour, Storm. I have a Storm and I purchased 2 bebuzzes for sister-in-law and nephew as e-gifts. 1 code for 2 apps...totally screwed up.

I created an acct for my nephew (I control it), his mom already had one. Then I emailed Mobihand with the email addresses and PIN#'s and told them how the accts should be setup.

They fixed it up and all is good.
    01-18-10 07:08 PM
    Yeah, they are definitely more responsive to the public forums.
    01-18-10 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD