It tells me I just updated after pressing the update, but the screen still says "observed 11:54 AM" (almost 2 hrours ago) with a temp that is 4 degrees lower than the current whether on accuweather and the weather channel.

The next predicted weather is for 5 pm today. what about in between? A five hour spread is a bit too much if I need to know the weather.
    04-02-09 12:46 PM
    Same problem here.
    04-02-09 01:26 PM
    That's because you are up-to-date with whatever the source of BerryWeather's information is, but the source of the info hasn't been updated since the time observed. The same thing happens with other weather apps, except that not all of them tell you when the "Last Observed" time was. Just because you apdate BBWeather doesn't mean Weather.com is doing an update at exactly the same time. It just means you're current with whatever Weather.com's most recent info is at the time you updated. Same thing applies in BerryWeather (although I don't yet know which weather service is behind the info in BerryWeather).

Personally, I think it's NICE that BerryWeather tells you how old the information is. Some of the other apps out there just let you assume your info came from seconds prior, just because you updated on your mobile weather app. In my mind, this is a feature, not a bug. This also probably could have gone in the existing BerryWeather thread, no?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by digitalb0y; 04-02-09 at 05:04 PM.
    04-02-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD