Hey all. So apparently the time on my berryweather is not consistent with the actual time. its about 10:30am now and my berryweather would always be about 6 and a half hours ahead. It shows 5pm on berryweather. So at times I would get a moon icon when its only like 3pm. What settings do I need to change to resolve this issue? I've played around with it but can't seem to figure this out! Thx in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 01:39 PM
    Anyone??

04-25-10 01:13 PM
    Switch to a different reporting station. BW will only show what the reporting station is listing. Sounds like your reporting station is off by a little bit.
    04-25-10 02:44 PM
    Switch to a different reporting station. BW will only show what the reporting station is listing. Sounds like your reporting station is off by a little bit.
    I apologize for my ignorance. How would I go about doing that?

04-25-10 03:08 PM
    Go onto Berryweather hit the Blackberry key and scroll down to nearby weather stations..
    04-25-10 03:13 PM
    Sorry I don't see nearby weather stations..?

04-25-10 09:40 PM
    Sorry I don't see nearby weather stations..?

You have the free version then which doesn't allow you to change weather stations
    04-26-10 02:41 AM
    You have the free version then which doesn't allow you to change weather stations
    I actually have the paid version, albeit an old version (1.5.47). COuld this be why I dont see the weather stations?

Perhaps I should just inquire with berryweather.
    04-26-10 04:51 PM
    I actually have the paid version, albeit an old version (1.5.47). COuld this be why I dont see the weather stations?
    I am betting this is your issue. whoever you bought berryweather from should be able to provide an updated version for you...
    04-26-10 05:11 PM
    The update to version 2 was not a free update. This was one of the many additions to the app for the new version.
    04-27-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD