which set is this BT? thanks!!!
    what a tease!! i would like to know what this set is too :P
    the set's called transparency XL, an oldie, but a goodie...

here's the download link:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9613507/Transparency%20XL.bwi

enjoy
    757EliasHZ and ria__x like this.
    02-01-11 05:41 PM

enjoy
    thanks songbird andBT!!!!
    02-01-11 05:49 PM
    ===== QUOTE brewersc ====

which set is this BT? thanks!!!

===== /QUOTE ====

===== QUOTE ria__x ====

what a tease!! i would like to know what this set is too :P

===== /QUOTE ====

enjoy
    Thankyou my lovely xoxo

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-01-11 06:14 PM
    I assume Songbird is making these background walls for you, her artisitic prowess is downright scary. These things fit so well, they look awesome!!
    thanks for the lovely comment, but i think the reason the weather icons fit is due to BT's expertise in arranging the weather WP...i'm still having trouble finding the right spot in certain WP's, but i mainly give up, lol

Thank you!! Yes, Songbird is getting "scary good"!! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol, thanks sweetie!
    02-01-11 06:44 PM
    Well, I can tell all ya'll that everyone is getting better and learning a lot! Thanks to all that have helped me.....Blast.....as well all help out where we can. As we get better. And know what we're talkn about. And, yeah, ok I'm done.

02-01-11 06:49 PM
    Well, I can tell all ya'll that everyone is getting better and learning a lot! Thanks to all that have helped me.....Blast.....as well all help out where we can. As we get better. And know what we're talkn about. And, yeah, ok I'm done.

Lol! "All ya'll" I love it. Glad to know I'm not the only one that throws that one around. I'm over in GA.

02-01-11 06:55 PM
    We love GA! Got family there!
    02-01-11 08:09 PM

I love Blast Tyrant's random screencaps; they always give me really good ideas on how to set up mine.
    02-01-11 08:20 PM
    Yes I can only when I have it hooked up through the computer. Changing the name on the BB only reverts back to the default name with the .rem extension.

The problem is even though I can change it on the computer to just have the .bwi ending it stills comes up with an error when I try and select it in the app.

This only happens when I download iconsets through the BW app off the bellshare iconsets website. I can still download them on the computer and drag them into my berryweather folder on my media card with no problems.
    Check and make sure encryption is off:

Options>Media Card>Encrypt Media Files> No

Options>Media Card>Encryption Mode>None
    02-01-11 08:26 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with berryweather updating? Today mine has been saying failed. I even restarted my phone cuz sometimes that seems to solve the problem but it hasn't.

02-01-11 08:42 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with berryweather updating? Today mine has been saying failed. I even restarted my phone cuz sometimes that seems to solve the problem but it hasn't.

i have too...weird
    02-01-11 08:50 PM
    Yes I can only when I have it hooked up through the computer. Changing the name on the BB only reverts back to the default name with the .rem extension.

The problem is even though I can change it on the computer to just have the .bwi ending it stills comes up with an error when I try and select it in the app.

This only happens when I download iconsets through the BW app off the bellshare iconsets website. I can still download them on the computer and drag them into my berryweather folder on my media card with no problems.

OK...there is an app, Filescout, that I use to unzip, resize, view, edit among other things that have successfully renamed two xxxx.bwi.zip for me in the past two days...i have never seen that rem extension in my OS5 8900
    Filescout will handle a multitude of files and is very handy...you can find it at Crackberry store
    02-01-11 09:00 PM
    i have too...weird
    Thnx. At least I'm not the only one. Maybe they're having probs with the system.

02-01-11 09:00 PM
    i have too...weird
    Just hit R or L (if you have more than one location) and it will update.
    02-01-11 09:02 PM
    02-01-11 09:32 PM
    to the people that are having issues with BW not updating, we have had very few reports of this so it is unclear whether this is a problem with our servers, WU servers, or random data outages for the areas.

my guess would be since only a few people have been having issues that it is nothing on our side so hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.
    02-01-11 10:06 PM
    to the people that are having issues with BW not updating, we have had very few reports of this so it is unclear whether this is a problem with our servers, WU servers, or random data outages for the areas.

my guess would be since only a few people have been having issues that it is nothing on our side so hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.
    my Berry Weather has had random FAILED updates for over 4 hours now.
    02-01-11 11:13 PM
    Both mine and my husband's berryweather has had update failures. I just blamed it on the snow. I just hit "l" it and updated my locations.
    02-01-11 11:49 PM
    Been having failed updates all evening here in GA too. Having to manually update as well.

02-01-11 11:55 PM
    I'm having the same problem tonight. Also, built-in radar maps are not working. I'm getting an error message " failed loading map/webcam. the link does not point to valid image". If I hit ok, then the radar map a second time it works. Anyone else having this problem?
    02-02-11 12:33 AM
    I'm having the same problem tonight. Also, built-in radar maps are not working. I'm getting an error message " failed loading map/webcam. the link does not point to valid image". If I hit ok, then the radar map a second time it works. Anyone else having this problem?
    I second that. I know how to work BeWeather so i know its not me. I have tried to update single or all locations and it fails. Sometimes if goes through but majority of the time it fails. radar maps also not working. I keep getting all the area advisories through PUSH but the actual weather doesnt want to update. i only noticed this a few hours ago.
    02-02-11 01:20 AM
    http://maps.wunderground.com/data/64...us_sf_anim.gif

To all those having difficulty w/ radar maps here is a custom radar that shows the whole us. Just go to add custom radar/maps, name it and paste that link behind the http:.

Last edited by JNMEATON; 02-02-11 at 05:42 AM.
    02-02-11 03:39 AM

i have too...weird
    Thnx. At least I'm not the only one. Maybe they're having probs with the system.

I would guess it was a BW issue....I had problems too; guess the blizzard was too much to keep up with Has been working fine since late last night though...phew!
    02-02-11 06:24 AM

No problems updating here .. annnnnd Razor Sharp is the slickest set.
    02-02-11 06:27 AM
    I've bee having "failed" updates with BeWeather also. It started late Monday or earlier Tuesday sometime. Now today, I'm getting my icon saying "N/A" but the temp is still displayed. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one and obviously this is a BW issue, hopefully resolved soon!

02-02-11 07:04 AM
15,771 ... 9495969798 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD