Color magic by Songbird, BT and BA!!!!
    My berry is a pretty place!!!!
    Thanks all!
    01-12-11 01:24 PM
    I'm very happy everyone is liking the new sets!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 01:29 PM
    I'm very happy everyone is liking the new sets!!

Blast can ya'll put this Red on the Faint XL??? It would look great w/ this theme!!

Last edited by JNMEATON; 01-12-11 at 02:20 PM.
    01-12-11 02:15 PM

Blast can ya'l put this Red on the Faint XL??? It would look greta w/ this theme!!

love that theme!
    01-12-11 02:17 PM
    Seashell where is the link for this and wherte did u get ur theme? Its so cute!

this theme is GS's new one, here is a link to her blog: Just another theme blog
    01-12-11 02:19 PM
    Seashell where is the link for this and wherte did u get ur theme? Its so cute!

Thanks for getting her a quick response!
    Yes, its glitterstars new one called Orchid and it rocks!
    Carterism likes this.
    01-12-11 02:21 PM

i love the icons she is using on those themes! they look very familiar for some reason????
    01-12-11 02:22 PM
    Blast can ya'll put this Red on the Faint XL??? It would look great w/ this theme!!

See, I knew I wasn't the only one who would like it in red?!!!!
    01-12-11 02:23 PM
    Thanks for getting her a quick response!
    Yes, its glitterstars new one called Orchid and it rocks!
    haha you're welcome, i'm bedridden with the flu so have too much time on my hands aha :] just installed the theme now can't wait to use it
    01-12-11 02:24 PM
    haha you're welcome, i'm bedridden with the flu so have too much time on my hands aha :] just installed the theme now can't wait to use it
    Aw...feel better soon! Good thing there's lots of fun stuff to play with today
    01-12-11 02:25 PM
    Aw...feel better soon! Good thing there's lots of fun stuff to play with today
    too right, picked the best day to be ill
    01-12-11 02:26 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/MostlyObvious%20XL.bwi

Here's one I finished a couple of days ago. I like the different suns.

I'm enjoying the screen prints of the Faint set. You guys have some nice looking setups.
    01-12-11 02:35 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/mostlyobvious%20xl.bwi

here's one i finished a couple of days ago. I like the different suns.

I'm enjoying the screen prints of the faint set. You guys have some nice looking setups.

ba- dont you think faint in red would jump out of my screen?!?!?!?!? Maybe if you have a couple of minutes?? Please?? Pretty-please?? W/ su.... Okay. Get it?
    01-12-11 02:48 PM
    Ria-how you feel better my baby girl, son and wife had the flu. I figure in about 9 days i'll have too. Then we can really do some icon damage.
    01-12-11 02:50 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/Fai...urple%20XL.bwi

Songbird, I recolored the whole set but I kept the lightning bolts yellow on the storm sets and I kept the explanation points the same color. It makes them stand out better. The sun and the moon with all the stars looked really good in purple so I decided to recolor them all. This is an awesome set. You guys did a really good job with this one.

More colors on the way. This is going to be like the Razor Sharp set I think, every color under the rainbow.
    I'm LOVING this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-12-11 02:54 PM
    Ria-how you feel better my baby girl, son and wife had the flu. I figure in about 9 days i'll have too. Then we can really do some icon damage.
    thankyou my love, fiance got it too our son is staying at his nana's tonight so he doesn't catch it! taking some tablets tho so feeling a bit better :] flu is the worst!
    01-12-11 03:02 PM
    thankyou my love, fiance got it too our son is staying at his nana's tonight so he doesn't catch it! Taking some tablets tho so feeling a bit better :] flu is the worst!

he better be careful.....baby at nana's house.....oh no! He might catch it again!!hahhahaha!
    01-12-11 03:12 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/MostlyObvious%20XL.bwi

Here's one I finished a couple of days ago. I like the different suns.

I'm enjoying the screen prints of the Faint set. You guys have some nice looking setups.
    Yay! As greedy as it sounds, I've been watchin' for this one. Thanks!!

EDIT. And OMG it was worth the wait. It's amazing. How am I ever gonna pick just one when there are so many incredible sets to choose from? Gonna have to devise a system of rotation. WOW!!!
    Last edited by Chrysalis1156; 01-12-11 at 05:46 PM.
    01-12-11 03:35 PM
    The purple version isn't only for girls LOL

01-12-11 09:23 PM
    I'll give it a shot and see what it looks like. I'll post up one condition and see if y'all like it, before I do the entire set.

Edit:

Baby pink: Pink:

Purple:

Which color is best. The last time I tried to recolor a set pink it turned out "guy pink" and not "chick pink" LOL.
    All 3 is outstanding.
    01-12-11 11:02 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/Fai...me%20Green.bwi

This is a color I haven't done before. It is one of my favorite colors. Hope you like it too. More colors on the way.
    01-13-11 01:06 AM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/Fai...me%20Green.bwi

This is a color I haven't done before. It is one of my favorite colors. Hope you like it too. More colors on the way.
    beautiful! the green is very natural looking, would look lovely with a grassy wp!
    01-13-11 01:21 AM
    Good color! Refreshing and light, Great for spring stuff. Fun.

01-13-11 05:00 AM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/Faint%20Pink%20XL.bwi

I've got a new person working with me, Smurfie604. Smurfie wanted to help with these sets. She asked for a few pointers and now she has gone crazy More colors are coming. In fact, I'm not sure I can slow her down right now LOL.
    01-13-11 02:10 PM
    why thank you sir!!!!
    01-13-11 02:28 PM
15,771 ... 7172737475 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD