WINNING!
    03-23-11 06:33 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 06:56 PM
    Just letting you all know that I still haven't figured out how to get the bw icon on my main screen. I went over and over every setting last night and again today,and I am giving up for the time being as I just cannot see why it doesn't work if I input the exact settings others have.

Again I wanted to say ty to those who helped and offered to help. It truly meant a lot to me.

Good Night
    03-23-11 06:57 PM

trying out the weekly forcast on the homse screen. Its a little tricky! Took about 20mins to get set.

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-23-11 at 07:15 PM.
    03-23-11 07:09 PM
    Just letting you all know that I still haven't figured out how to get the bw icon on my main screen. I went over and over every setting last night and again today,and I am giving up for the time being as I just cannot see why it doesn't work if I input the exact settings others have.

Again I wanted to say ty to those who helped and offered to help. It truly meant a lot to me.

Good Night
    aww Bren, sorry to hear it didn't work out. Best thing to take a break and start fresh in another day or 2. Maybe something will come to mind about one of the settings in the meantime. G'nite

Bren S. likes this.
    03-23-11 07:19 PM
    ba, just tried to dl the mostlyobvious.bwi and its giving me a "no icons in set" message when i load em'. any ideas?
    I'm at work right now. I'll check it when I get home later. Sorry about that.
    03-23-11 07:26 PM

Good Night
    I haven't been following your thread and this may have already been asked: What version of BerryWeather are you using? I don't mean paid vs. free version. If you have an early version of the paid Berryweather it won't work. Not sure of the exact version number but if your version is earlier than 1.8, or something like that, these sets won't work.

Sorry for your troubles. The good folks on this thread will continue to work with you until you get it.
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-23-11 07:36 PM
    I have a question for you guys....well actually 2 questions.lol. Ok, first, the "Comfortaa" bw set is in white font, is there any way thru the settings to change that? I was messing with it the other day & couldn't find any, perhaps one of you pros know how?

2nd part to that 1st question---- ah-ha! If the color of the comfortaa bw set can't be changed, would one of you gentlemen be willing to perhaps make the same set with pink writing like this?[/color]

thanks for any help! [/color]

I'll recolor them for you. Unless SB or BT gets to it first. Give me a couple o days. Kinda busy at work. You know how that goes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-23-11 07:57 PM
    I'll recolor them for you. Unless SB or BT gets to it first. Give me a couple o days. Kinda busy at work. You know how that goes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    that would be wonderful! Tyvm! I would really appreciate it what ever & when ever it can be done.

03-23-11 08:04 PM

I think ill keep this one for a day or 2. Okay, till I wake up........... Se ya'll @ 4:30
    03-23-11 10:00 PM
    Bren, I have an idea I'd like you to try. Am I correct in assuming you've been trying to set your homescreen options while using a custom iconset? If so, change to the default set and see if your settings have any effect. Since you've got an 8530, you could be having difficulties with most of the custom sets. The icons are larger than your screen; its bound to cause a conflict. Some sets have been resized with smaller icons, but I think most of them haven't been. At least if this works, that will eliminate the possibility that you've got a flawed copy of Berryweather....then all you'll need is some resized iconsets

Bren S. likes this.
    03-23-11 10:19 PM

I went to download this icon set and it def is not whats pictured, can anyone help?
    03-23-11 10:34 PM
    03-23-11 11:43 PM
    ba, just tried to dl the mostlyobvious.bwi and its giving me a "no icons in set" message when i load em'. any ideas?
    I looked at the set and did not see anything wrong with it. I changed out the little brown moons with the nicer looking moons, and updated the file. Try downloading it again and see if it works for you.

ThemesInMotion.com: MostlyObvious.bwi
    03-23-11 11:55 PM
    I went to download this icon set and it def is not whats pictured, can anyone help?
    Ha. I'm 3 for 3 on screw-ups tonight. Need to get to bed. Try downloading it again from this link. Not sure what the problem is or was.

ThemesInMotion.com: TheCowSetXL.bwi
    03-24-11 12:04 AM
    Hi, need some help, as you can see on my SS, my BW icon is on the right side but the condition stays on the left side (wallpaper current conditions). Anyway that I can move it to the right side as well? Thanks!

03-24-11 03:27 AM
    Bren, I have an idea I'd like you to try. Am I correct in assuming you've been trying to set your homescreen options while using a custom iconset? If so, change to the default set and see if your settings have any effect. Since you've got an 8530, you could be having difficulties with most of the custom sets. The icons are larger than your screen; its bound to cause a conflict. Some sets have been resized with smaller icons, but I think most of them haven't been. At least if this works, that will eliminate the possibility that you've got a flawed copy of Berryweather....then all you'll need is some resized iconsets

BT !! I went in and all I changed was the icon set to default instead of one of the custom sets and now it all works!! Even the custom sets work now.
    I'm not sure what that "triggered" with everything but it did and I am ecstatic!!
    See below for my 1st screen shot w/ a bw icon on it

Thanks !!
    03-24-11 03:44 AM
    Check it out....my bw on my main screen FINALLY !!
    ty all...you are great !

Last edited by Bren S.; 03-24-11 at 04:19 AM.
    03-24-11 03:45 AM
    Now the madness begins for another innocent soul............... Sorry, bren

03-24-11 05:29 AM
    I looked at the set and did not see anything wrong with it. I changed out the little brown moons with the nicer looking moons, and updated the file. Try downloading it again and see if it works for you.

ThemesInMotion.com: MostlyObvious.bwi

Thx Ba! Ur always a lot of help! Hold on.........

03-24-11 05:34 AM

Why does these icons look so small?
    03-24-11 05:45 AM
    Now the madness begins for another innocent soul............... Sorry, bren

lol Oh the madness aka addiction to bw icons had already begun with me,I just couldn't get them on my main screen until now.
    03-24-11 05:50 AM
    Check it out....my bw on my main screen FINALLY !!
    ty all...you are great !

YAY!!!!! Looks great Bren! Welcome to our world of addiction
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-24-11 06:44 AM

03-24-11 07:07 AM
    BT !! I went in and all I changed was the icon set to default instead of one of the custom sets and now it all works!! Even the custom sets work now.
    I'm not sure what that "triggered" with everything but it did and I am ecstatic!!
    See below for my 1st screen shot w/ a bw icon on it

Thanks !!
    When you said in one of your previous posts, that the icon was so big you could only see part of it, it made me think BW was maybe "locked up" trying to display an icon that was too big for your screen. I'm glad its working for you finally! Just stay away from that "xxx-Large" setting, and I think you'll be fine

Bren S. likes this.
    03-24-11 07:16 AM
15,771 ... 151152153154155 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD