so i took an old SS w/ greyworld on it and made it my wall! now it will be sunny all night!!!! yay!! lol!
    02-21-11 05:00 PM
    so i took an old SS w/ greyworld on it and made it my wall! now it will be sunny all night!!!! yay!! lol!
    An unorthodox fix...but it'll look better on your homescreen than a giant "No Data" LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 05:29 PM
    ThemesInMotion.com: BuufWeather.bwi

A new set I worked up. I took the Buuf weather icons from the Buuf theme set that is popular on that 'other platform'.
    757EliasHZ likes this.
    02-21-11 05:44 PM

I got a chuckle from reading that the internet was down. The whole internet. Some genius actually made a web page called The Last Page. The best internet site I've ever come across.
    02-21-11 05:57 PM

I got a chuckle from reading that the internet was down. The whole internet. Some genius actually made a web page called The Last Page. The best internet site I've ever come across.
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha ....
    02-21-11 06:06 PM
    On another note .. i love "Home to Phone" ..

I am on my laptop now .. i saw this link for BA's new set .. so I right clicked the screen .. clicked "send to phone" and boom .. this page popped up on my blackberry.. navigated to the link .. and boom .. I now have the bw set on my phone .. SWEEEEEEET

** not to mention the countless applications I have used it for at work.
    02-21-11 06:08 PM
    02-21-11 06:10 PM
    Thanks for all the help y'all! Lol! My entire Internet is back! Great!

02-21-11 06:15 PM
    ThemesInMotion.com: BuufWeather.bwi

A new set I worked up. I took the Buuf weather icons from the Buuf theme set that is popular on that 'other platform'.
    Are these small icons like the other weather set?

02-21-11 06:39 PM

Funny what you find when your looking for certain colors....... LoL!

02-21-11 07:37 PM

Blast said he hadn't had time to play w/ this wall so her is my try at it...

The razor sharp icon looks great!!!!! Especially w/ red!!!!!

02-21-11 08:14 PM
    Wow JNM that does look sharp with the razor red BW icons! scarface is such a classic movie!

02-21-11 08:20 PM
    Blast found the wall. I just asked for some black stuff to go w/ eclipse. Nice though.

02-21-11 08:26 PM
    I like seeing the stuff you guys post! Your home screens always look so nice!

02-21-11 08:29 PM
    02-21-11 08:33 PM
    Are these small icons like the other weather set?

Not sure what other set you are referring to. These icons are fairly small. They were not very easy to work with because they did not enlarge very well at all and the set was missing quite a few conditions. You can make the icons even smaller within the BW app.
    02-21-11 09:00 PM
    Not sure what other set you are referring to. These icons are fairly small. They were not very easy to work with because they did not enlarge very well at all and the set was missing quite a few conditions. You can make the icons even smaller within the BW app.
    Oh okay thanks

02-21-11 09:55 PM

Font-"Testarossa"

02-22-11 07:42 AM

Static's latest creation w/ CBN weather. Cool animated homescreen.

02-22-11 08:25 AM

"Plainly Better-Neon Green" icons
    "Twilight" font

02-22-11 08:44 PM
    Don't mean to interrupt all these fantastic SS () but can anyone point me to some good radar links? I really like Weatherbug's radar map but since getting BW I ONLY look at the radar map anymore on WB and would like to delete it. I tried to go through some of the instructions to put in a custom radar map and kind of got a headache (or maybe that's because I've been up since 4:30 lol!)

Thanks for any help
    02-22-11 11:46 PM
    Don't mean to interrupt all these fantastic SS () but can anyone point me to some good radar links? I really like Weatherbug's radar map but since getting BW I ONLY look at the radar map anymore on WB and would like to delete it. I tried to go through some of the instructions to put in a custom radar map and kind of got a headache (or maybe that's because I've been up since 4:30 lol!)

Thanks for any help
    I have several custom maps. I'll post the links in a few minutes...

02-22-11 11:51 PM
    This one is a GPS enabled weather alert map. It will highlight the counties in your area that are currently under a weather alert. Just paste this link in the "custom map/media" settings page. Set the "Open with..." Setting for "Internal Viewer"

http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi...ing=1&smooth=1

EDIT: there's 2 types of GPS tracking for this map. One shows a stationary map and a cursor that moves around the map, showing your position. Used mostly, if you're only traveling short distances. There other, shows a cursor reprenting your position, that stays centered on the map. The map moves under the cursor, as you move. Since I travel long distances, this map is the centered cursor version.
    Last edited by BlastTyrant; 02-23-11 at 12:16 AM.
    02-22-11 11:56 PM
    This one is the Accuweather US map with animation. Set the "Open With..." to "internal viewer"

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...79&anim=5&af=5

02-23-11 12:02 AM
    This one is the infrared US map. No animation. Set it for "internal viewer"

http://satir.wunderground.com/cgi-bi...me=finalIR.pnm

02-23-11 12:05 AM
15,771 ... 114115116117118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD