*Thx for cool wp, Roxy
    BW This 1 is 4 u by BT

*Thx for cute wp, Julie
    BW Curled by Songbird
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 09-14-12 at 07:54 AM.
    09-14-12 07:03 AM
    Z is this yur Playbook screen?
    No, it's my Bold
    09-14-12 07:04 AM
    if any of you do get another device let me know which to get! i heard latest blackberry wasn't gonna be themeable and i can't cope without themes :'( lmao
    09-14-12 07:52 AM
    bw: purple whimsy
    09-14-12 11:39 AM
    bw: purple whimsy
    09-14-12 11:45 AM
    Congrats Wendy!!! Maybe someday we'll both have "other" devices...hehe
    Even though I can't use BW anymore *sniff sniff*, I still lurk cause I miss you guys...and Julie I do love my 'other device' but ssshhh, don't tell!
    09-14-12 12:12 PM
    hamster, what up?!!!!! for you ...........

Blast!!!!!!!!!! for you too..........

missed ya'll. great ss's everyone. i miss my Bw files some days................
    wendybeee and hamsterwheel like this.
    09-14-12 12:15 PM
    Even though I can't use BW anymore *sniff sniff*, I still lurk cause I miss you guys...and Julie I do love my 'other device' but ssshhh, don't tell!
    i was waiting for a Green Bay email last night..................

guess you didnt have..............

time?
    09-14-12 12:17 PM

Click to view quoted image

Jonathon!!!!!! Thanks!
    How have you been?! Good to "see" you again..missed your great ss too, you really knew how to make BW look good
    09-14-12 12:29 PM
    Jonathon!!!!!! Thanks!
    How have you been?! Good to "see" you again..missed your great ss too, you really knew how to make BW look good
    i checked out you blog the other day. cool. really amazes me how ya'll do what you do with those sites. i check in on ya'll from time to time. im amazed that new Bw icons are still coming out. what creativity. amazing.
    09-14-12 12:52 PM
    i checked out you blog the other day. cool. really amazes me how ya'll do what you do with those sites. i check in on ya'll from time to time. im amazed that new Bw icons are still coming out. what creativity. amazing.
    Aww thanks for checking it out! Well I have to keep this crowd happy, you know LOL.
    When I make a set sometimes I still wonder "would Jonathon like this one?". seriously.
    09-14-12 12:56 PM
    nice to see you jnmeation have you got a new phone now? its mad not seeing you around!!
    09-14-12 02:31 PM
    Aww thanks for checking it out! Well I have to keep this crowd happy, you know LOL.
    When I make a set sometimes I still wonder "would Jonathon like this one?". seriously.
    sweet. Im sure you have improved even more in the last year. wow! a year. a whole year............ time flies when your going light speed with Galaxy s2............ ouch.........
    09-14-12 02:36 PM
    nice to see you jnmeation have you got a new phone now? its mad not seeing you around!!
    yeah. a while ago. i still have my Bold 9650 sitting on my desk in case i destroy something. lol. great talking with old "friends". i might just get BW again now......
    ria__x likes this.
    09-14-12 02:40 PM
    yeah. a while ago. i still have my Bold 9650 sitting on my desk in case i destroy something. lol. great talking with old "friends". i might just get BW again now......
    U know u can use BW on the sgs2 right?!
    09-14-12 02:42 PM
    yes, i do. i have looked at it many times and thought about it....... however, i remember the 47 bw files that are located 2 feet from me in my bb 9650 and all the wonderful custom maps. i also thought i needed to withdrawl naturally. withdrawls suck. miss this thread more than bw. thx tho.
    09-14-12 02:55 PM
    yes, i do. i have looked at it many times and thought about it....... however, i remember the 47 bw files that are located 2 feet from me in my bb 9650 and all the wonderful custom maps. i also thought i needed to withdrawl naturally. withdrawls suck. miss this thread more than bw. thx tho.
    bbcicamica likes this.
    09-14-12 03:05 PM
    09-14-12 05:28 PM

*Thx to BT for the beauty wall

Using flickr for this. Still a pain
    09-15-12 01:10 PM

*Thx to BT for the beauty wall

Using flickr for this. Still a pain
    Hamster great screen!! what theme are you using in the first screen?Thanks!!!!!
    09-15-12 03:03 PM
    09-15-12 05:21 PM
    bw:say what teal
    09-15-12 08:30 PM

JONATHAN !!! Miss you and all your creativity
    09-15-12 10:32 PM

Super Status Bar - Theme is "Hearts Delight" by Barbiew
    Beweather is Dotted Pink by Hamsterwheel
    Charcoal Icons by Princess Panya
    UCCW
    09-15-12 10:43 PM
    Awh...I miss you too seashell
    & maybe someday Wendy & I will join you...
    seashell93 and wendybeee like this.
    09-15-12 10:45 PM
15,771 ... 598599600601602 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD