Sorry for overloading you guys. I am completing BW sets I started but never finished. Here is another one.

Click to view quoted image

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17948188/BeW...cons/Polka.bwi
    There's no such thing that overloading of BWs. Yur sets look awesome & super girly. I'm so envy of yur matching WPs and matching icons. Gorgeous looking screens u have! Txs for sharing yur work free with us!
    01-30-12 07:35 PM
    The link works when I click on it from my pc. But I get BeWeather errors when I try to download the file from my android phone. And that might be a problem. Bellshares provides a piece of specific code to put in your .htaccess file so that when you click on the file from your BB it will automatically download the file and put it in the proper directory on your phone. This obviously worked with blackberry phones but now that BeWeather is available on android it doesn't look like this will work now.

Is anybody else having problems? Do the links still work for you BB users? Give me a little feedback so I can solve this little problem. Thanks.
    I've noticed when I attach a .bwi file in an email & send it to myself the link isn't "clickable" on my android. I have to hook the Galaxy to my pc and copy the sets frm pc to the BeWeather folder. On my Berry there's no problem downloading the sets.
    01-30-12 07:39 PM
    Hey kris I posted in the general forum but just in case you missed it can you share this last HK wall pls Super cute screenies !
    01-30-12 08:29 PM
    The link works when I click on it from my pc. But I get BeWeather errors when I try to download the file from my android phone. And that might be a problem. Bellshares provides a piece of specific code to put in your .htaccess file so that when you click on the file from your BB it will automatically download the file and put it in the proper directory on your phone. This obviously worked with blackberry phones but now that BeWeather is available on android it doesn't look like this will work now.

Is anybody else having problems? Do the links still work for you BB users? Give me a little feedback so I can solve this little problem. Thanks.
    I finally got Kampai Weather Tiled to dl from TIM
    ba_hamilton likes this.
    01-30-12 08:32 PM
    Nice work by Barbie. She has 5 sets so now she gets her own page at TIM. I'll get it set up soon. Her sets are all on page 12 now.
    Thanks BA! It's nice having all the sets in one place.
    jules966 likes this.
    01-30-12 09:25 PM
    There's no such thing that overloading of BWs. Yur sets look awesome & super girly. I'm so envy of yur matching WPs and matching icons. Gorgeous looking screens u have! Txs for sharing yur work free with us!
    Thank you! You asked in the previous message where I get my walls. I make a lot of my own and I still use VBender walls (which are posted on my blog). Julie and Wendy has some nice ones. I put some matching icons on my blog if you want to grab some.
    jules966, bbcicamica and wendybeee like this.
    01-30-12 09:34 PM
    Thank you! You asked in the previous message where I get my walls. I make a lot of my own and I still use VBender walls (which are posted on my blog). Julie and Wendy has some nice ones. I put some matching icons on my blog if you want to grab some.
    Thank u so very much! loll I have all yur previous icons on my droid and in my dropbox. I'm going to check them out tomorrow. It's 2am already. Gotta get up early. Txs babe!

P.S. I have some of vBender's walls even the leopard-ish ones, but the 1 u had I must have missed.
    Last edited by krisztibi; 01-31-12 at 12:57 AM.
    01-31-12 12:52 AM
    01-31-12 12:55 AM
    Hey kris I posted in the general forum but just in case you missed it can you share this last HK wall pls Super cute screenies !
    Already did. In the other forum.
    01-31-12 12:59 AM
    01-31-12 06:11 AM
    Hiya, i like this theme ..how do you get your name above the time here ..looks good
    01-31-12 06:23 AM
    Already did. In the other forum.
    Thx hon....got it
    01-31-12 08:21 AM
    Aww thanks so much Julie !!! You know I'm loving your screenies also I was thinking of trying to customize my android tablet after seeing all yours and Barbie's screenies....so I tried but wound up with 4 weather sets and clocks on my homescreen and hamster had to help me remove them
    Lol....that's funny! That's what I did when I first got my Evo
    So don't feel bad. You'll get the hang of it & be a pro at it!!!!!
    wendybeee likes this.
    01-31-12 08:22 AM
    Hiya, i like this theme ..how do you get your name above the time here ..looks good
    Thank you! It's SimpleSweetPink from Nancy Drew (her fab themes are in app world!) and it's my WiFi name...some themes will display it when on.
    01-31-12 08:29 AM
    wendybeee likes this.
    01-31-12 09:19 AM

Thanks kris
    01-31-12 10:43 AM
    wendybeee likes this.
    01-31-12 11:20 AM
    can u share the wallpaper and or theme?
    01-31-12 11:49 AM
    can u share the wallpaper and or theme?
    damn just saw u dont have a bb lol ...sorry
    01-31-12 11:50 AM