One that was made for the time of year...... Enjoy !
    Fall4Weather

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31264057/Fall4Weather.bwi
    11-15-11 10:47 PM
    Fall4Weather
    Click to view quoted image

I love this! Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    EAGLESFAN likes this.
    11-16-11 12:27 AM

EAGLESFAN likes this.
    11-16-11 12:37 AM

BW OMG
    Carterism and EAGLESFAN like this.
    11-16-11 06:03 AM
    BW Icon Set: Fall 4 Weather

Cathyxx724 likes this.
    11-16-11 06:47 AM

BW Ripped by Jake can be found on TIM
    Thanks BT for the pretty wallie
    11-16-11 07:30 AM
    Hi there,
    if you like that theme by Yuki called PICTO, be VERY careful....

I paid and downloaded via PREMIUM KEY that theme for $ 2.00, after that, a few days later i uninstalled that theme to make room on my Bold.
    Today i tried to retrieve that theme via OTA using the PREMIUM KEY they sent me but, unbeliveable.... i read:

Please remember that keys are good for ONE download only and you MUST download from your device

So, should i pay a second time for a theme i paid for just a few days ago? Unacceptable!
    I say again, if you like some of the YUKI creation do not uninstall it anymore from your device BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

Lou
    kam2958 likes this.
    11-16-11 08:11 AM
    Hi there,

I paid and downloaded via PREMIUM KEY that theme for $ 2.00, after that, a few days later i uninstalled that theme to make room on my Bold.
    Today i tried to retrieve that theme via OTA using the PREMIUM KEY they sent me but, unbeliveable.... i read:

Please remember that keys are good for ONE download only and you MUST download from your device

So, should i pay a second time for a theme i paid for just a few days ago? Unacceptable!
    I say again, if you like some of the YUKI creation do not uninstall it anymore from your device BE VERY CAREFUL!!!

Lou
    It a security thing and she's not the only one that does this, some ppl will say they deleted it to get a free code but actually they giving out codes to others. It does state on her blog if you dl from puter and not berry you'll need to purchase another code. If you really have a BIG issue you should email her instead.

11-16-11 11:28 AM

Cathyxx724 likes this.
    11-16-11 11:54 AM
    Well, aren't you a little too late to post this?? As I see, you purchased this theme back on Oct 6. All my premium themes are a one time download only. You would've known that upon purchase. It even states it in the email you received with the download code MyBBota sent you. Seems you didn't bother reading it. I along with other great themers have kept our prices low so that if things like this happen, the $2 tag is affordable for repurchase. So instead of slandering me on this forum, why didn't you have the decency to drop me an email? In the end, I'm not the one with the post that makes me look like an id*ot.

Hi there,

Lou
    11-16-11 12:04 PM
    If you really have a BIG issue you should email her instead
    I emailed my complaint in the afternoon but they didn't answer at all (at the moment i'm writing).
    I frankly think they should email me a copy of the installer i paid for, if they do not want to ship me another key for security reasons.
    I bought a good, not only the right to use it for a limited period.

When i was Android fan i bought Profimail from Lonely Cat Games and every time i swapped to a new cell they freely updated my account based on my new phone IMEI: a great customer care example indeed.

Lou
    11-16-11 12:08 PM
    Well, aren't you a little too late to post this?? As I see, you purchased this theme back on Oct 6. All my premium themes are a one time download only. You would've known that upon purchase. It even states it in the email you received with the download code MyBBota sent you. Seems you didn't bother reading it. I along with other great themers have kept our prices low so that if things like this happen, the $2 tag is affordable for repurchase. So instead of slandering me on this forum, why didn't you have the decency to drop me an email? In the end, I'm not the one with the post that makes me look like an id*ot.
    Here you are... Bingo!
    First i have to say that i wrote you not just one but two email in the afternoon, after that, having not had any answer, i simply decided not to buy a second copy of your theme (there are plenty all around the net to choose from).
    Further i simply tried to help my forum friends not to be misunderstood like i have been and do not uninstall the theme we were talking about for any reason.

My post was only a more than decent alert

When will you answer to my emails?
    thanks

all the best
    Lou

P.S. Most of quality themes/progs i bought and installed on my BB are stored here on CrackBerry.com STORE and i can retrieve all of them as many time as i want just loggin into my account w/o any risk to loose any. Nice isn't it?
    Last edited by lsangio; 11-16-11 at 01:12 PM. Reason: adding text
    kam2958 likes this.
    11-16-11 12:20 PM

hi could u tell me where i can get this set from?

11-16-11 12:44 PM
    BW Icon Set: AWA v6

tediprude likes this.
    11-16-11 12:56 PM
    Fall4Weather

Can't download this great set I get an error code request entity too large. I never got this before
    11-16-11 02:46 PM
    Hi there,

Lou
    This is when it pays to read before buying. Yuki had to set this policy up after her themes where being shared by others using the key over and over again. No need to put such a big 'warning' to others as this is pretty much well known when buying themes from Yuki.
    yukinoai likes this.
    11-16-11 02:55 PM

No Morph today jnm??
    11-16-11 03:47 PM
    Hi there,

Lou
    And my 2 cents: do a backup using DM or BBSAK and then you have it for always! Yuki has always been a great themer to work with, and all you have to do is send her a note
    yukinoai likes this.
    11-16-11 03:49 PM

tediprude likes this.
    11-16-11 04:35 PM
    This is when it pays to read before buying. Yuki had to set this policy up after her themes where being shared by others using the key over and over again. No need to put such a big 'warning' to others as this is pretty much well known when buying themes from Yuki.
    I'm glad lsangio posted the warning cause I'm no genius and don't read everything like I should. This may help people like me, that skip or miss reading important information. BTW: Leo Laporte says security hurts honest people. If a thief want a product, they will find a way to get it.
    kam2958 likes this.
    11-16-11 05:07 PM
    If you actually emailed me, I would've received an email. People who know me know that I respond to emails and requests very quickly and accordingly. I guess that shows you that you made no effort to contact me. My email is posted on my blog. Again, you have to learn how to pay attention and read details. Upon purchase of my themes, my host sends me a copy of the email that is sent to the buyer with the download key. It specifically states that it IS a one time download only. I can't stress enough that you did NOT read the email properly. All the people that have purchased my premium themes understand this rule because I am not the only themer that uses MyBBota. It is my choice where I want to have my themes sold from (i.e. Mobihand, MyBBota, Crackberry, etc..) If you're more comfortable using Crackberry, then by all means, purchase your themes through there. One time downloads is a secure way of knowing that my theme links aren't being passed around. Many themers have been scammed this way and it's VERY wrong...

If you're still gonna cry about the $2 theme you purchased over a month ago, then send me an email for a refund. Actually sending me an email will work IF YOU TRY.

Here you are... Bingo!
    First i have to say that i wrote you not just one but two email in the afternoon, after that, having not had any answer, i simply decided not to buy a second copy of your theme (there are plenty all around the net to choose from).
    Further i simply tried to help my forum friends not to be misunderstood like i have been and do not uninstall the theme we were talking about for any reason.

My post was only a more than decent alert

When will you answer to my emails?
    thanks

all the best
    Lou

P.S. Most of quality themes/progs i bought and installed on my BB are stored here on CrackBerry.com STORE and i can retrieve all of them as many time as i want just loggin into my account w/o any risk to loose any. Nice isn't it?
    11-16-11 06:08 PM
    BW Icon Set: Zarina

EAGLESFAN likes this.
    11-16-11 07:24 PM
    I sent my help request to '[email protected]' and didn't receive any answer as i'm writing.
    You know very well that a refund is obviously not what I'm looking for, of course, I do not need and I do not cry about your $2 theme.
    But i've a lot of themes installed on my device and should waste not only 2 but several $$$ if I should pay every re-download...
    Is that because i dislike your ONE DOWNLOAD policy and prefere Crackberry.com, Mobihand and so on: there i created an account and can redownload as many times i want w/o any extra fare
    AMEN
    Lou

If you're still gonna cry about the $2 theme you purchased over a month ago, then send me an email for a refund. Actually sending me an email will work IF YOU TRY.
    11-17-11 12:36 AM

11-17-11 01:41 AM

BT, I like your BW set Is it available or is it a personal one?
    11-17-11 05:37 AM
15,771 ... 382383384385386 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD