<right click> <send to phone> .. gotta love Home to Phone app..

Thanks BT
    I'll NEVER delete anything before I'm completely done with it LOL. Even tho I had already sent it to Dropbox, I was still paranoid about losing it somehow. 5 or 6 hrs of work is tough to lose... This one was a chore, too. It's 2 sets in one, basically. The text part, and the "Simply Super XL" set (which I re-did the conditions)
    03-27-11 04:53 PM
    I'll NEVER delete anything before I'm completely done with it LOL. Even tho I had already sent it to Dropbox, I was still paranoid about losing it somehow. 5 or 6 hrs of work is tough to lose... This one was a chore, too. It's 2 sets in one, basically. The text part, and the "Simply Super XL" set (which I re-did the conditions)
    Looks good ! Now - what about those BattEx skins we were discussing the other day ..
    03-27-11 04:56 PM
    Before anyone asks--I plan on doing a version with the icon centered over the text. The off-center is perfect for the weather slot, but looks odd in the forecast. I made this one strictly with the weather slot in mind.
    03-27-11 04:59 PM
    This was a custom skin I asked Songbird to do for me. I will ask her if she still has it and can post it
    ty Puddin xx
    03-27-11 05:04 PM
    hi bren! the cute phone battex was a custom i did for puddin78 and she's graciously allowed me to post it here for anyone to download. hope you like it
    ty songbird you do such incredible sets xx
    03-27-11 05:06 PM
    Looks good ! Now - what about those BattEx skins we were discussing the other day ..
    I'm re-thinking those LOL. But not at this moment. Right now, all I can think of is a Sonic double cheeseburger w/ everything on it LOL
    03-27-11 05:06 PM
    Here's the Dropbox link for what I'm calling "super comfortaa XL v2". Don't be fooled; there's no "v1" version. I messed up one of the icons and had to make a new file. I didn't want to delete the 1st file before I was done, and risk losing everything LOL. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17749170/sup...%20XL%20v2.bwi
    ty BT luv this one
    03-27-11 05:18 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 05:24 PM
    ty BT luv this one
    No problem at all. I'm glad you like it!

03-27-11 05:27 PM
    Here's the Dropbox link for what I'm calling "super comfortaa XL v2". Don't be fooled; there's no "v1" version. I messed up one of the icons and had to make a new file. I didn't want to delete the 1st file before I was done, and risk losing everything LOL. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17749170/sup...%20XL%20v2.bwi
    Great work, as usual! I love it, thank-you
    03-27-11 05:31 PM
    TYVM BT! I set them just now and they are soooo cute! I'll post a ss

03-27-11 05:36 PM
    I'm re-thinking those LOL. But not at this moment. Right now, all I can think of is a Sonic double cheeseburger w/ everything on it LOL
    Thats it... damn you - now I want a cheeseburger
    03-27-11 05:37 PM
    ok, look at how cute this is! omg, I love it! tyvm BT!

And speaking of Sonic have you tried they're chicago dogs yet?? Mmm mmm good!

03-27-11 05:39 PM
    I dont like either of you anymore ..
    03-27-11 05:40 PM
    I dont like either of you anymore ..
    fine Kol, but will you still post your awesome ss's for us?

03-27-11 05:41 PM
    fine Kol, but will you still post your awesome ss's for us?

Maybe after I take a trip to Sonic ..
    03-27-11 05:44 PM
    It always takes me 30 minutes to order at Sonic LOL. They've got TOO MANY great things on the menu. I can never make up my mind. I just hope I leave enough room for the ice cream pie that's in my freezer LOL

03-27-11 05:46 PM
    lmao Kol!

Ok, now I wanna kick both yo' @ss3s! I'm starving & I want SONIC NOW!

03-27-11 05:50 PM
    How can I get a link for the Comfortaa pink and Flowers & Butterflies BW sets? TIA....
    hi flowers, well you could search within this thread and the posts will come up, but i did the searches for you here ya go! enjoy

heres the pink comfortaa: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...ml#post6157724

heres the flowers & butterflies:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...ml#post6135928
    rae2u_112 likes this.
    03-27-11 06:13 PM
    Lol! You guys have to stop!!! I've already had dinner and am hungry again for a burger, fries and shake

Here's my ss with the new comfortaa set! Thanks BT!!

03-27-11 06:19 PM
    Lol! You guys have to stop!!! I've already had dinner and am hungry again for a burger, fries and shake

Here's my ss with the new comfortaa set! Thanks BT!!

looks pretty hamster, what theme is that? I likey!
    03-27-11 06:31 PM
    hi flowers, well you could search within this thread and the posts will come up, but i did the searches for you here ya go! enjoy

heres the pink comfortaa: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...ml#post6157724

heres the flowers & butterflies:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...ml#post6135928
    Thank you so much..... I think these two sets are just too cute... =)
    03-27-11 06:36 PM
    If you guys had me on foursquare - you'd see I'm lovin life.

03-27-11 06:39 PM
    Thank you so much..... I think these two sets are just too cute... =)
    your very welcome and yes they def are!
    03-27-11 06:39 PM
    looks pretty hamster, what theme is that? I likey!
    P1nk, it's Ifail by Pootermobile Only $.99, and I got it last week so it doesn't count either
    And TY!!
    03-27-11 06:49 PM
15,771 ... 157158159160161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD