ty sooo much Pink ... I did those exact settings and I guess it is just not meant to be or maybe my little curve 8530 just can't do that.

I soo appreciate you taking the time to type all that up...that was very kind of you.

Thank you sooo much
    Bren, if u haven't taken Blast up on his offer yet, do. He is a BB wizard! If he can't get you workn no one can!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 05:29 AM

Theme: Gloss by bbt
    Font: comfortaa
    BW set-top pic: pink glossy balloon
    BW set-bottom pic: flowers & butterflies

(Wallpaper from the wp forum section

03-23-11 06:29 AM
    Clockr theme w/bw as homescreen wallpaper

BW set: Razor Sharp Rd

BW set: Tropical

BW set: Cutee (Got tired of seeing snow!!)
    03-23-11 06:52 AM
    It was 83 deg when I mowed my yard on Mon. Now I'm in another snowstorm. The winter that never ends....

03-23-11 07:21 AM
    Man more snow..... Glad I am just getting rain today, but strong storms..... Phone will be blowing up with alerts soon I am sure.
    03-23-11 07:35 AM
    Man more snow..... Glad I am just getting rain today, but strong storms..... Phone will be blowing up with alerts soon I am sure.
    I'm getting alerts in pairs, with this storm...

03-23-11 07:56 AM
    Maybe the weather isn't all that bad. Gives me a great excuse to have Britney Snow as my wallpaper! LOL

03-23-11 08:13 AM
    Clockr theme w/bw as homescreen wallpaper

BW set: Razor Sharp Rd

BW set: Tropical

BW set: Cutee (Got tired of seeing snow!!)
    Very pretty Seashell! where did you find the "Cute" bw set? (or is it a custom made for you)

BT, I feel your pain, same here. Hit 76 over the w/end and Monday it snowed, and now again today YaY for spring!

btw, do we know if Bren got her BW issue resolved after she tried my method, did she try sonething else?
    03-23-11 08:20 AM
    Still hate to see 30's I am so tired of it...... Will it ever end?

Maybe the weather isn't all that bad. Gives me a great excuse to have Britney Snow as my wallpaper! LOL

03-23-11 08:25 AM
    Still hate to see 30's I am so tired of it...... Will it ever end?
    According to the global warming theorists, we're all in grave danger from HEAT! LOL. It has to warm up at least a LITTLE BIT, right???

EDIT-odd how you don't here much about global warming during the winter months, isn't it?
    Last edited by BlastTyrant; 03-23-11 at 08:48 AM.
    03-23-11 08:46 AM
    "Global Cooling"
    03-23-11 08:51 AM
    According to the global warming theorists, we're all in grave danger from HEAT! LOL. It has to warm up at least a LITTLE BIT, right???

EDIT-odd how you don't hear much about global warming during the winter months, isn't it?
    We are having beautiful spring like weather in Kansas City. I'm ready for nice weather. I was tired of shoveling global warming off of my driveway this past brutal winter. Add zip code 64116 to your berryweather settings to enjoy some nice weather hehe.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 03-23-11 at 08:56 AM.
    03-23-11 08:54 AM
    "Global Cooling"
    I read an article by a written by a climatologist that said if you look at our avg temps over the past several centuries, the earth is in a cooling period, right now. And also said to expect more harsh, and longer lasting, winters in the near future....

03-23-11 08:56 AM
    I read an article by a written by a climatologist that said if you look at our avg temps over the past several centuries, the earth is in a cooling period, right now. And also said to expect more harsh, and longer lasting, winters in the near future....

all that is great and everything but........... cows. cows are causing global warming. Methane actually. and where does the methane come from excatly? rediculous! absolutely rediculous! and i do agree w/ blast 100%
    03-23-11 09:09 AM
    ThemesInMotion.com: FaintBabyBlue2.bwi

I hope this color is better for you. Baby Blue is a tough color to work with. So many shades ...
    thankyou hun it's lovely! thanks for your prompt response
    03-23-11 10:06 AM
    Very pretty Seashell! where did you find the "Cute" bw set? (or is it a custom made for you)

BT, I feel your pain, same here. Hit 76 over the w/end and Monday it snowed, and now again today YaY for spring!

btw, do we know if Bren got her BW issue resolved after she tried my method, did she try sonething else?
    Thanks P1nk! Cutee is from BBDash BBDASH
    03-23-11 10:07 AM
    03-23-11 11:59 AM

03-23-11 12:29 PM
    Thanks P1nk! Cutee is from BBDash BBDASH
    ok, ty. I haven't been on there in a while ty seashell!
    Theme: gloss
    Bw set: flowers & flutterbies (did that on purpose,lol)
    Font: comfortaa (will I ever change it? Lol)

03-23-11 01:44 PM
    Oh no wonder I haven't heard back from you. Change your settings for your pms to be delivered to your email then at least you can read em'
    i have all the boxes checked and still feel like a lame reject for not being able to find anything resembling a pm. so i did enable my vCard thingie for emails. vCard? seriously? k. still not ignoring just ignant. that's right. i said it.................. IGNANT!
    03-23-11 02:57 PM
    ba, just tried to dl the mostlyobvious.bwi and its giving me a "no icons in set" message when i load em'. any ideas?
    03-23-11 03:50 PM
    03-23-11 04:36 PM
    That's really nice. Just remembering back to when you started your bw addiction....you're a pro!

03-23-11 05:32 PM
    W/ a lot of help from ALL ya'll! Promise! Thx!
    03-23-11 05:38 PM
    I have a question for you guys....well actually 2 questions.lol. Ok, first, the "Comfortaa" bw set is in white font, is there any way thru the settings to change that? I was messing with it the other day & couldn't find any, perhaps one of you pros know how?

2nd part to that 1st question---- ah-ha! If the color of the comfortaa bw set can't be changed, would one of you gentlemen be willing to perhaps make the same set with pink writing like this?

thanks for any help!

03-23-11 06:04 PM
15,771 ... 150151152153154 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD