Did you try changing the icon size in configurations for current condtitions from XXXL to Small or Medium? Maybe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 12:10 PM
    Gloss by bbt

03-22-11 02:14 PM
    Bren if your having a prob with icon size, go into the homescreen wallpaper menu, go to where you "configure" to show conditions-in that screen you'll have the option the change the icon size like Essex said AND to set the icon left, right or centered. Hope that help you

03-22-11 02:17 PM
    I have the paid version
    this is gonna sound stupid but here it goes anyway....... is your theme wp friendly? is the "enable homescreen wallpaper" checked? at the bottom of the homescreen wallpaper section did you check the "show current condition" or "show forecast" these are all things i have done in the past. or check w/ bellshare cust support......... just things i have done in the past.

normally its something easy i just overlooked.......
    03-22-11 02:18 PM

Still love these two tiles!!
    03-22-11 02:44 PM
    Once again, thanks BT for making the snow look fun!

BW set: flowers and butterflies

03-22-11 03:16 PM
    hello could i request the 'Faint XL' set in a blue colour like shown? i downloaded baby blue but looks kinda grey on my phone.. TIA
    03-22-11 03:53 PM
    BW set Simply Beautiful...my all time fave...lol...but will ya look at what I have to look forward to....go away SNOW

That looks brutal!

I guess I shouldn't complain about the 30 degree weather here then lol!

(But at least your berry looks nice and pretty even though the weather isn't )
    03-22-11 04:25 PM
    03-22-11 04:36 PM

Hey what is the weather set on the first screenshot?
    03-22-11 06:17 PM
    why is it that i cant seem to get to ANY pm's. I promise i havent tried to ignore anyone on this thread or any other but for some reason it just doesnt want to SHOW me my pm's. i dont get it. i click it and it just shows inbox. thats it.
    Oh no wonder I haven't heard back from you. Change your settings for your pms to be delivered to your email then at least you can read em'
    03-22-11 06:18 PM
    Did you try changing the icon size in configurations for current condtitions from XXXL to Small or Medium? Maybe?

Yep I tried medium,small and even x-small
    03-22-11 06:36 PM
    Bren if your having a prob with icon size, go into the homescreen wallpaper menu, go to where you "configure" to show conditions-in that screen you'll have the option the change the icon size like Essex said AND to set the icon left, right or centered. Hope that help you

Yep I went in and changed icon size,and clicked save of course...but it didn't make any difference.
    03-22-11 06:39 PM
    this is gonna sound stupid but here it goes anyway....... is your theme wp friendly? is the "enable homescreen wallpaper" checked? at the bottom of the homescreen wallpaper section did you check the "show current condition" or "show forecast" these are all things i have done in the past. or check w/ bellshare cust support......... just things i have done in the past.

normally its something easy i just overlooked.......
    It doesn't sound stupid at all.
    Yes the themes I have are wp friendly and I tried doing this on numerous themes
    I have show current conditions checked.
    03-22-11 06:41 PM
    Yep I went in and changed icon size,and clicked save of course...but it didn't make any difference.
    ok, one other suggestion to try. Go in and change the icon size, back out and save. Then on the bw screen before you exit completely, click "R" so it updates. then back out. See if that will make a difference for you.

trust me, I have mine set, and sometimes i still get confused with the settings! lol.
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-22-11 at 06:44 PM.
    03-22-11 06:41 PM
    hello could i request the 'Faint XL' set in a blue colour like shown? i downloaded baby blue but looks kinda grey on my phone.. TIA
    I'm on this request.

Gotta say, the screen shots that you all are posting are flat out awesome.
    ria__x likes this.
    03-22-11 06:46 PM
    Ok I deleted and then re-dowloaded BW. Could someone who has their weather on their main page send me what their settings are exactly in the
    --General Settings
    --Display Settings
    --Homescreen Notifications
    --Homescreen Wallpaper
    Sections...please
    This way I can exactly duplicate the settings.
    I know this is asking a lot and will understand if no one wants to send all of that from ALL those sections as it will take time...but I would very much appreciate it.
    Either way thank you to all who have tried to help.
    03-22-11 07:20 PM
    Bren, I have a few mins. I'll post my setting for you. I'll just add on to this post by editing, so maybe check back in about 10-15mins to give me time to type it all out for ya.

ok, here goes:

General Settings: Units: english farenheit
    forcast update: every 30mins
    advisory update: Push(bis-bonly)
    Update schedule-i have nothing set
    Networking transport- bis-b
    GSP/Cell loc.- cell location only

Display settings: checked off are: Relative time in current conditions
    Show large advisory notification bar
    Enable animations
    Black out settings screens
    font size: 9
    font: comfortaa
    theme: day&night widgets
    Icons: Icon size in current conditions:Medium
    Size in forecast: Medium
    Icon set: stylish chrome-pink xl

Homescreen/Notification Icon
    Icon title: temp+condition+time
    check off - "enable (w) key shortcut on homescreen"
    show advisory badge
    show temp badge
    Temp badge background: transparent black
    temp badge text: white
    temp badge position: top left

Notification Icon: check off - show advisory icon in notification area &show temp icon in notification area.

HomeScreen WP:
    check off- Enable BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper.
    font size: 12
    font fam: Comfortaa
    Text color: black
    light/dark background: OFF
    top margin: 20px
    left marg: 0px
    right marg: 0px

Homescreen WP Items: check off show current conditions
    then go into "configure"
    style: icon right
    icon size: X-large
    check off: show temp & show advisory badge, back out and save.

then scroll to the bottom and choose your homescreen wp and save.

Bren, after you set all this up, and you come back to looking at your bw with the temp and 5- 7 day forcast screen, click "R" you'll then see the bottom right "updating" then change to "now" Once thats all done you should be good to go. I hope this works for you! Good luck!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-22-11 at 07:43 PM.
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-22-11 07:24 PM
    I sent you a pm Bren. If you're still having trouble, hit me back

03-22-11 07:46 PM
    ty sooo much Pink ... I did those exact settings and I guess it is just not meant to be or maybe my little curve 8530 just can't do that.

I soo appreciate you taking the time to type all that up...that was very kind of you.

Thank you sooo much
    03-22-11 08:31 PM
    ty sooo much Pink ... I did those exact settings and I guess it is just not meant to be or maybe my little curve 8530 just can't do that.

I soo appreciate you taking the time to type all that up...that was very kind of you.

Thank you sooo much
    your welcome. But its baffling me as to why it won't work for you Perhaps BT has some other input for you. Hopefully something will work!
    03-22-11 08:35 PM
    Bren, I'm using a 8520 and I'm able to get the weather icon on my WP, so it is possible. There must be something that you haven't enabled.
    Maybe you could post screen shots of your settings so we could see what's wrong.
    03-22-11 08:55 PM
    I always wind up back at Matryx...

03-22-11 09:31 PM

Thank you sooo much
    It will work, just have a bit of patience because it will come to you very soon...

Here is a graphic illustration.:

Hit BB and go to Home screen and click the BerryWeather icon:

You will see something like this:

then click the BB key and you will see this:

Make sure Enable is checked:

Click BB key and save>
    Now wait for a few seconds it will take around 25-35 seconds to show. Most of the time the icon set will revert back to default then all you do is select the one you want. Hope this tutorial helps. It took me a while to "train' my 8900

End result:

Last edited by curvedthumb; 03-22-11 at 09:57 PM.
    CyndaSue likes this.
    03-22-11 09:41 PM
    ThemesInMotion.com: FaintBabyBlue2.bwi

I hope this color is better for you. Baby Blue is a tough color to work with. So many shades ...
    ThePinkChameleon and ria__x like this.
    03-22-11 11:40 PM
15,771 ... 149150151152153 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD