I'll give it a shot and see what it looks like. I'll post up one condition and see if y'all like it, before I do the entire set.

Edit:

Baby pink: Pink:

Purple:

Which color is best. The last time I tried to recolor a set pink it turned out "guy pink" and not "chick pink" LOL.
    i vote for purple!!

will you be just coloring the sun and moon or the whole set?
    01-11-11 11:55 PM
    Been using the Faint set all day. Still can't get over how beautiful it is. All the little stars are amazing! Thanks again so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i'm glad you're enjoying the set! i know that BlastTyrant is happy too! he's the one that found the icons and came up with the idea and i say he did an amazing job!
    01-11-11 11:56 PM

01-12-11 12:07 AM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16663878/Fai...urple%20XL.bwi

Songbird, I recolored the whole set but I kept the lightning bolts yellow on the storm sets and I kept the explanation points the same color. It makes them stand out better. The sun and the moon with all the stars looked really good in purple so I decided to recolor them all. This is an awesome set. You guys did a really good job with this one.

More colors on the way. This is going to be like the Razor Sharp set I think, every color under the rainbow.
    Last edited by ba_hamilton; 01-12-11 at 02:19 AM.
    01-12-11 02:09 AM
    can we have the baby pink version and pink version too, they're all absolutley beautiful!!
    01-12-11 02:21 AM

Songbird, I recolored the whole set but I kept the lightning bolts yellow on the storm sets and I kept the explanation points the same color. It makes them stand out better. The sun and the moon with all the stars looked really good in purple so I decided to recolor them all. This is an awesome set. You guys did a really good job with this one.

More colors on the way. This is going to be like the Razor Sharp set I think, every color under the rainbow.
    oo sorry didn't see this, yay i can't wait! im so ill atm so it will surely brighten my day!
    01-12-11 02:28 AM

thanks ba, it looks lovely!

btw, doesn't dropbox make things easier? though it's not TIM, i think it's an easy platform to get the bw sets to the CB'ers
    01-12-11 03:39 AM
    can we have the baby pink version and pink version too, they're all absolutley beautiful!!
    I'm with Ria on the two pink versions
    01-12-11 03:58 AM
    I like baby pink or purple

How about the Purple one in a Pink? I like the stars around the center. Where and how do I download these?
    01-12-11 04:15 AM
    Love the faint set! No matter what color!

01-12-11 05:00 AM
    I love BOTH pink versions! But I'm a pink lover to heart!! Thanks so much BA!!!
    & I think you're right about this being like the Razor Sharp set - both are fantastic!!

01-12-11 06:26 AM
    i vote for purple!!

will you be just coloring the sun and moon or the whole set?
    +1 for purple!!!
    01-12-11 06:35 AM
    love the baby pink :]
    Last edited by swdoro; 01-12-11 at 04:43 PM.
    01-12-11 08:18 AM
    I vote for baby pink and purple!
    my vote is for both pinks versions but the baby pink is my vote!!!
    01-12-11 08:31 AM
    My vote!! Or red, but let's not go crazy!!
    01-12-11 08:37 AM
    My vote!! Or red, but let's not go crazy!!
    my vote is pink too,then red.

01-12-11 08:52 AM
    i'm glad you're enjoying the set! i know that BlastTyrant is happy too! he's the one that found the icons and came up with the idea and i say he did an amazing job!
    Thank you, GP!!!

01-12-11 09:11 AM
    Faint set in purple is beautiful! Most gorgeous icons I've ever seen. Thanks for all your amazing work. You're too kind too a bunch of icon addicts. Ooohh - does that make you enablers?? JK!!

01-12-11 09:32 AM
    Beautiful job on the purple....now bring on both pinks
    Thanks sooo much all of you that worked on these...simply amazing !!!
    01-12-11 09:54 AM
    Faint set in purple is beautiful! Most gorgeous icons I've ever seen. Thanks for all your amazing work. You're too kind too a bunch of icon addicts. Ooohh - does that make you enablers?? JK!!

i like being enabled.............. maybe we should start a "meeting" thread. like AA or NA. BWA..... BeWeather Anonymous..........seriously, I need it.
    01-12-11 10:18 AM
    i like being enabled.............. maybe we should start a "meeting" thread. like AA or NA. BWA..... BeWeather Anonymous..........seriously, I need it.
    Lol! I know. I find myself obsessively checking the thread to make sure something new hasn't been posted and I've missed it. Most fun I've ever had with a bb.

01-12-11 10:22 AM
    I know, right? It has saved me a ton a money on themes, apps, etc. I find myself just waiting and watching!
    01-12-11 10:34 AM
    I'll give it a shot and see what it looks like. I'll post up one condition and see if y'all like it, before I do the entire set.

Edit:

Baby pink: Pink:

Purple:

Which color is best. The last time I tried to recolor a set pink it turned out "guy pink" and not "chick pink" LOL.
    My jaw hit the floor when I saw these! All the colors look awesome! Wow! Very nice!
    01-12-11 12:42 PM
    Oh yes I'm a BW junkie need....more....colors....LOL!!

01-12-11 12:59 PM
    Seashell where is the link for this and wherte did u get ur theme? Its so cute!

01-12-11 01:12 PM
15,771 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD