We love and appreciate your work ba!!!!
    Keep it up! And thanks!
    11-09-10 04:46 PM

Beautiful birds BatteryEx skins by songbird and new Impressionist BeWeather skins by ba_hamilton
    My home screens are too pretty these days thanks to all the creative talents here!
    I like the looks of that theme. I wish there was a version for the Storm.
    11-09-10 11:26 PM
    I use TouchFlow3D exclusively, as I'm a big fan of the most realistic looking icons possible. I love the details in the moon especially. I'm wondering if anyone else is more of a fan of the realistic looking ones compared to the cartoony or created icons? From the looks of the download numbers, a lot of people like the TouchFlow as well, as it is easily the most downloaded one (2109 times) on the Bellshare site.

I've tried UltimateWeather3D, realistic, and LiveActionWeather as well but none of them came close to TouchFlow. Are there any other realistic looking icon sets people would recommend?

Any set makers out there get much in the way of requests for realistic looking icons?
    11-10-10 12:19 AM
    I like the realistic weather sets also. I like my weather to look like weather. Touchflow3D is very nice. I had to load it up to see what you were referring too. I'm working on a set using the weather icons from the HTC Touch Diamond. It is similar to Touchflow3D. The images are different but still in that same style.
    11-10-10 09:03 AM
    I use TouchFlow3D exclusively, as I'm a big fan of the most realistic looking icons possible. I love the details in the moon especially. I'm wondering if anyone else is more of a fan of the realistic looking ones compared to the cartoony or created icons? From the looks of the download numbers, a lot of people like the TouchFlow as well, as it is easily the most downloaded one (2109 times) on the Bellshare site.

I've tried UltimateWeather3D, realistic, and LiveActionWeather as well but none of them came close to TouchFlow. Are there any other realistic looking icon sets people would recommend?

Any set makers out there get much in the way of requests for realistic looking icons?
    Songbird and I made a set called "AwesomeWeather". It uses icons from the same set that Touchflow came from. But we made several different icon choices for certain conditions. Several people have said they like it better than Touchflow because of the different icons we decided to use. If you don't like it, you can always delete it!
    Thanks, Bruce, for makin some more realistic sets! Me and Songbird tend to wanna be creative with these LOL. Between you, me and her, and the others, there should be plenty to make everyone happy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:13 AM
    Im not happy .. its been a whole day since I got a new icon set ..
    11-10-10 09:22 AM
    Im not happy .. its been a whole day since I got a new icon set ..
    Songbird and I are in the middle of makin 2 new sets. And I found some new icons last night that I sent her, that you're gonna love LOL. Be patient, they're comin....

11-10-10 09:25 AM
    I should add, instead of doing a revision to the "Simple" set that a few people requested, we've got a set we're calling "Super Simple". The icons are very similar, but the set already has most of the different conditions AND it has moons!! It should be available soon.

11-10-10 09:42 AM
    I should add, instead of doing a revision to the "Simple" set that a few people requested, we've got a set we're calling "Super Simple". The icons are very similar, but the set already has most of the different conditions AND it has moons!! It should be available soon.

Sooo looking forward to see the "Super Simple" iconset. Please please use the same icon when it rain from the Simple iconset..
    11-10-10 10:58 AM

..... need my moons. Looking forward to some new sets, I'm getting shaky too from not installing new icons for several days.
    11-10-10 11:05 AM
    I just wanna say big THANKS to all you BW skin professional. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming.
    11-10-10 12:55 PM
    Mofo, you were right about these icons being their own wallpaper LOL

11-10-10 01:01 PM
    Songbird has finished the "Super Simple" set. The name has been changed slightly to reflect the quality of Songbird's workmanship. It's now called "Simply Super". I'm sure you'll agree that it's a fitting name. Here's the day icons...

And here's the night icons. You'll have to imagine the conditions LOL. But, rest assured, they are identical to the day conditions seen above, except with a moon in place of the sun...

11-10-10 02:12 PM
    Mofo, you were right about these icons being their own wallpaper LOL

Yea son .. told ya .. incredible job on those .. and the black n gold ..

ps - howd you do that?
    11-10-10 02:17 PM
    Songbird has finished the "Super Simple" set. The name has been changed slightly to reflect the quality of Songbird's workmanship. It's now called "Simply Super". I'm sure you'll agree that it's a fitting name. Here's the day icons...

And here's the night icons. You'll have to imagine the conditions LOL. But, rest assured, they are identical to the day conditions seen above, except with a moon in place of the sun...

beautiful icon set! will definately download it as soon as it's available !
    Thank you very much!

I was also wondering, if you could be so kind and share the wallpaper that was used in those screenshots?
    That would be great!

11-10-10 02:19 PM
    Yea son .. told ya .. incredible job on those .. and the black n gold ..

ps - howd you do that?
    It's an ancient Chinese secret....

11-10-10 02:22 PM

looks awesome!! but credit goes to YOU for finding the icons!
    11-10-10 02:28 PM
    beautiful icon set! will definately download it as soon as it's available !
    Thank you very much!

I was also wondering, if you could be so kind and share the wallpaper that was used in those screenshots?
    That would be great!

Of course! Here ya go...

11-10-10 02:35 PM
    Of course! Here ya go...

Thank you very much!

11-10-10 02:39 PM
    Thank you very much!

Anytime at all; you need only ask

11-10-10 02:43 PM
    looks awesome!! but credit goes to YOU for finding the icons!
    Maybe so. But, you saw the condition that those icons were in. What a MESS!! LOL. You made it so people can enjoy them...

11-10-10 02:50 PM
    Surprisingly, I was able to load the zip for "Simply Super"!! LOL
    11-10-10 03:20 PM
    Love the Simply Super Set BT and Songbird! great job! looks awesome on my bb!! thanks for all your hard work!
    11-10-10 04:48 PM
    Love the Simply Super Set BT and Songbird! great job! looks awesome on my bb!! thanks for all your hard work!
    It's our pleasure! We've got a cpl more we're workin on. I should say Songbird's workin on. LOL I did the easy part by finding them; now she has the task of editing all 39 icons for 2 sets. And one of them will be kinda time consuming. It's not even a "weather set". Just random images that she has to piece together. I wish I had a pc so I could help her!!

11-10-10 04:53 PM
    Surprisingly, I was able to load the zip for "Simply Super"!! LOL
    i can't download ... now that fuels my desire for it to like 500x more... i'm addicted
    11-10-10 05:23 PM
15,771 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD