Hey BT,

Thank you for giving instructions on how to download to your phone. Followed your instructions and d/l your GlossyBlack weather icons and it worked perfectly!! WAHOO!!!!

My new hang out place.
    what is that icon for next to your volume profile?
    10-23-10 08:22 AM
    +1 on this, everyone has worked so hard on this that I don't think the Bellshare people know what a phenom they have created here...LOL. Leave it to OUR creative geniuses!!!!! Thanks so much everyone!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to BlastTyrant....Songbird....ba hamilton.....m3ch3ll and everyone else who has taken the time and trouble to make these awesome BW skins. Your hard work is very much appreciated!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 08:36 AM
    what is that icon for next to your volume profile?
    Hi Sainthak,

It's a third party app called "My Cart Pro". You can find it here in the Crackberry App Store.
    10-23-10 08:39 AM
    Several new sets are on the way. Songbird is responsible for 1st 2. I merely converted them to a bwi file for her. The 1st is called "GlossyStickers"

The 2nd is called "ShimmeringBlue"

The 3d set is one that I found; it's called "BlueOutline". But it was a rather shallow set, so Songbird made some more icons to complete it. She did a wonderful job! It's impossible to tell which icons she made, and which icons came with the set!

10-23-10 12:22 PM
    [QUOTE=BlastTyrant;5703969]Several new sets are on the way. Songbird is responsible for 1st 2. I merely converted them to a bwi file for her. The 1st is called "GlossyStickers"

The 3d set is one that I found; it's called "BlueOutline". But it was a rather shallow set, so Songbird made some more icons to complete it. She did a wonderful job! It's impossible to tell which icons she made, and which icons came with the set!]

Excellent iconsets songbird and BT.....I like them all !!!
    My BW is gonna explode like a kawaii cloud
    Thank you
    10-23-10 12:27 PM

A new set I did called abstract weather. OTA download available at themesinmotion.com/berryweather.html
    10-23-10 01:41 PM
    A BIG THANK YOU to BlastTyrant....Songbird....ba hamilton.....m3ch3ll and everyone else who has taken the time and trouble to make these awesome BW skins. Your hard work is very much appreciated!!
    You're welcome, Mojave! I'm glad I can help "beautify" your Berry! LOL

10-23-10 03:20 PM
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before. With these skins is it possible to have an xlarge centered icon or is there just one size. Here is a screenshot of what I have can't figure out how to make it bigger. It seems to only work with the default

Thanks in advance
    10-23-10 03:35 PM
    OMG!! I'm NOW changing my BW icons as much as I change my wallpaper....and I change my wallpaper several times a day. Help....help......I can't stop myself!!

I'm now waiting for the "Shimmering Blue" icons to be posted at Bellshare. HELP....HELP.....!!
    10-23-10 03:36 PM
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before. With these skins is it possible to have an xlarge centered icon or is there just one size. Here is a screenshot of what I have can't figure out how to make it bigger. It seems to only work with the default

Thanks in advance
    the reason that the icon wont show any larger than that, is because the icons that were used are that size. the icons need to be 256x256 for the xxxlarge size to show. the problem, is some icons arent available in that size. and enlarging them just leaves you with an increasingly blurry icon depnding on how many levels of magnification is used.
    10-23-10 03:50 PM
    Several new sets are on the way. Songbird is responsible for 1st 2. I merely converted them to a bwi file for her. The 1st is called "GlossyStickers"

The 3d set is one that I found; it's called "BlueOutline". But it was a rather shallow set, so Songbird made some more icons to complete it. She did a wonderful job! It's impossible to tell which icons she made, and which icons came with the set!

awesome!!
    10-23-10 04:07 PM
    I'm loving these icons! However, nine times out of ten. When I try to dl them, I get a failed to download the iconset message. It tells me to make sure a media card is inserted (which it is), and to make sure the phone is not connected to a usb cable ( which it's not). What am I doing wrong?

10-23-10 05:42 PM
    I'm loving these icons! However, nine times out of ten. When I try to dl them, I get a failed to download the iconset message. It tells me to make sure a media card is inserted (which it is), and to make sure the phone is not connected to a usb cable ( which it's not). What am I doing wrong?

I had that problem yesterday so I took out the battery, took my media card out, blew on the media card and slot, and put the media card and battery back in then everything worked. Also check if your media card is all the in. Hope this help.

10-23-10 06:09 PM
    Here's an idea Songbird and I are playing with. "Day-n-Night Glow". All day icons have a yellow glow; all night icons have a blue glow. Tell us what you think!!

10-23-10 06:32 PM
    Here's an idea Songbird and I are playing with. "Day-n-Night Glow". All day icons have a yellow glow; all night icons have a blue glow. Tell us what you think!!

I absolutely love it.
    10-23-10 06:34 PM
    I absolutely love it.
    +1 x 1001 !!!!!!!!
    Love it!!!!
    10-23-10 06:35 PM

Yes....please.....sounds utterly fantastic!!! WAHOO!!
    1+ X 1002!!!!!
    Last edited by Mojave; 10-23-10 at 06:45 PM. Reason: wording
    10-23-10 06:44 PM
    Vsuga: I'll give it a shot, thanks!

10-23-10 07:34 PM
    oooooo those glowing icons look purdy great job guys!
    10-23-10 07:41 PM
    Songbird n I both thank you guys for the quick replies!!! We'll definitely do some skins with "Day-n-Night Glow".

10-23-10 07:48 PM

Thanks in advance
    Follow these steps:
    1. click on BW
    2. Click again and go to SETTINGS
    3. Click on DISPLAY SETTINGS

4. Scroll down and click on ICON SIZE IN CURRENTS CONDITIONS

5.Select the one you think you want to try ( I used XXLarge for this example)
    6.Save
    and it should look like this:
    10-23-10 08:09 PM
    Songbird n I both thank you guys for the quick replies!!! We'll definitely do some skins with "Day-n-Night Glow".

Cool BattEX skin and super cool WB skin......you guys are on fire....

So far, 24 great icon sets on my BB and afraid soon will run out of memory...
    10-23-10 08:22 PM
    BT,

It's a little hard to read the temp on the moon. Maybe use white for the temp instead of blue?
    10-24-10 06:17 AM
    BT,

It's a little hard to read the temp on the moon. Maybe use white for the temp instead of blue?
    When it comes to color, I'm no expert. I'm colorblind! To me, that blue temp stands out. LOL. This isn't the 1st time someone has questioned my color choice, and probably won't be the last!

10-24-10 06:23 AM
    Cool BattEX skin and super cool WB skin......you guys are on fire....

So far, 24 great icon sets on my BB and afraid soon will run out of memory...
    Thank you! We love coming up with ideas that we think other ppl will like! I've already got so many BW skins, that I had to make a "storage folder" to keep my less used ones in. EVERYONE making these skins is doing a great job; for the most part, I'm dl'ing every new one that's posted!

10-24-10 06:39 AM
15,771 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD