For the last couple of days, I have not been able to see my BerryWeather homescreen on my 9700. I am running 2.0.65.

I had BerryWeather set to be my homescreen but now it only defaults to the regular screen. I have double checked my settings and program version. I am beginning to think its a problem in 2.0.65.

Anyone else had this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 11:50 PM
    Anyone??? .... ....
    01-04-10 03:36 PM
    did you plug your phone in to charge via usb and pc?
    01-04-10 03:40 PM
    Not that I recall. Would that affect my home screen?
    01-04-10 03:42 PM
    Not that I recall. Would that affect my home screen?
    whenever I plug my phone into my pc to charge, it defaults back to original wallpaper. I have to go back into bw and uncheck the box that lets it show up on homescreen, save, then go back and check it again and save again. Then it goes back to the homescreen. Try it.
    01-04-10 03:43 PM
    I had this issue today on my S2 as well. I had just deleted my GPS location and tried to set a different location as home. My wallpaper would not show until I added my current location again (which is the GPS location), and set that as home. Don't know why you have to have a GPS location for it to function, but its the only thing that would work on my phone.
    01-08-10 08:36 PM
    Mine automatically refreshes the homescreen after the scheduled update interval. Problem is when the device is plugged into USB the media card where I store my wallpapers is unavailable to the handheld since mass storage mode makes it available to the PC. I don't have to click anything unless I want to; then I go into BW and just click the update function.

Same thing happens if I get a phone call when it's plugged into the USB, it defaults to a ringtone located on device memory and not the media card.
    I have sidestepped the issue: I copied my wallpaper and my alarm to Internal Memory and pointed everything there. I was confused as to why I would lose my wallpaper until I realized that the USB MassStorage would make it unavailable if I rebooted by corded up!!!!
    01-08-10 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD