I installed the free 3 day trial version if berry weather after the 3 days ran out i uninstalled the program and reinstalled the bweather version free
    I then decided to upgrade to the full version. My problem is that my home screen still shows the weather from when i had the 3 day version and will not update or remove {looking at weather from 2 days ago} I have tried updating, uninstalling battery pulls changing location manually nothing i do will remove the the old weather info from my phone. Also i get the current info if i go to the app itself.
    07-31-10 11:11 AM
    I installed the free 3 day trial version if berry weather after the 3 days ran out i uninstalled the program and reinstalled the bweather version free
    I then decided to upgrade to the full version. My problem is that my home screen still shows the weather from when i had the 3 day version and will not update or remove {looking at weather from 2 days ago} I have tried updating, uninstalling battery pulls changing location manually nothing i do will remove the the old weather info from my phone. Also i get the current info if i go to the app itself.
    go into settings and change your wallpaper, or just hit the update button and it will refresh your home screen.
    07-31-10 11:22 AM
    Thanks got it working
    07-31-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD