Or more accurately, their data source? I've been getting old data even when the program updates successfully. Tried Quickpull, tried reloading the latest program version. The next step would be deleting the program and reloading, but I wondered if Crackberry Nation had any ideas or information. Thanks!
    08-04-09 02:02 PM
    mine seems to be working good.... but i have seen other posts from people here in the last two days of others having update problems.
    08-04-09 02:04 PM
    The moon was still on my phone at 8:30 after the update failed a number of times but it seems to be back up now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 02:06 PM
    Yes, known problem by developers. You missed this message that I posted about 30 min before yours.
    08-04-09 02:50 PM
    Wow, no wonder my phone was showing 75 all day in Florida - its like 95 out there!!!
    08-04-09 02:56 PM
    Yes, known problem by developers. You missed this message that I posted about 30 min before yours.
    Ah, so I did miss it indeed.
    thankyoukindsirhesaid
    08-04-09 03:15 PM
    BerryWeather is not updating again today but SimpleWeather is working fine
    08-06-09 10:31 AM
    This is the most expensive app I have chosen to purchase and it gives me the most problems.

...my venting is done.
    08-06-09 12:14 PM
    Yeah I'm having a problem too. It was stuck on updating and buggered up my whole radio. Had to do a batt pull and the phone is ok now. I think I'll disable BW until it's better...
    08-06-09 12:22 PM
    Servers are being updated
    08-06-09 12:23 PM
    Yes, I noticed this again, too. It would update the conditions then hang on "updating advisory" when there were no advisories. Patience, people, patience...
    08-06-09 01:12 PM
    Update from Bellshare;

Here is an update on the situation.

As some of you already noticed all web services (BerryWeather, forum etc.) have been affected by the problems today.
    The BerryWeather web service and our web site share the same web servers and database backend.

Due to some bug in the BerryWeather web service (which we haven't been able to locate 100%) increasing load on the BerryWeather service increased load multiple times on the web servers and backend.

This is causing the BerryWeather update problems and at the same time affected our web site/forum.

We are trying to finally fix the bug and also separate the services so problems like this will not affect all web services at the same time.

We hope to have the changes finished by tonight.
    08-06-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD