Greetings! So I'm still running the stock OS and every other app works fine but BerryWeather is glitching out on me using the stock theme along with every premium theme I have. I prefer to have the widget and status on my homescreen and not just that little thermometer. But when I set the BerryWeather homescreen option on, it will work fine but at a random point the entire homescreen zooms in all by itself to about 5x closer distorting the homescreen. The phone still operates normally but its quite annoying. I have to reset the homescreen everytime. Anybody else experiencing this bug? I'd rather not update to any leaked OS's because quite frankly I dont have any issues with the stock one, just this annoying glitch with BerryWeather. Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. (Woot! been a board troll for a while, finally popped my 'cherry' heh).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 09:33 PM
    I had the same problem while in the trial period so I decided not to purchase it.

I would strongly suggest updating to 246 though. Even though you say you have no problems, it is a big difference performance wise.
    10-01-10 09:37 PM
    I would suggest you post this at the developers site.

www.bellshare.com • Index page
    10-01-10 09:37 PM
    It's a known glitch with BerryWeather. It sticks on the horizontal screen width even when you go vertical. Not sure how/when it goes back... but it will. Kind of sucks, but it's a cool app to have... and I've already paid for it, so I deal.
    10-01-10 10:23 PM
    It's a known problem, and Bellshare has not come up with a fix. They claim that there's a beta version being tested but it's been a while and no update as to when a fix will (or if) occur.
    See here:
    www.bellshare.com • View topic - Icon won't adjust from landscape to portrait

And see here:
    www.bellshare.com • View topic - Homescreen wallpaper stops updating
    Last edited by tellsells; 10-01-10 at 10:47 PM.
    10-01-10 10:31 PM
    Ahh..well atleast its a known issue. I love Berry Weather and have the full version so I guess Ill just deal with it until its fixed. Thanks for the input.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 11:03 PM
    I have found that manually updating it through the "last updated" area in the bottom lefthand corner of the app's home screen fixes mine back to normal. It's definitely annoying, especially for a paid app, but this seems to be a decent fix for now.
    10-01-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD