OK! I live in NYC! We have had very very cold weather and about 1 week of mild weather and then back to cold! My icon tells me its 19 degrees when outside it was 40. ANd vice vrsa! Also, at night, I get a day icon on the home screen and during the day, I get a night icon!

Whats going on here? Anyone havingthis problem?

I'm going to photobucket a picture of my home screen from today as an example of incorrect time of day icon and such. Stand by....
    02-02-10 05:47 PM
    This was at 2 in the afternoon and it was just updated to this... I'm running .428 and this is the same icon whether its the home screen or the regular menu

Last edited by RicanMedic78; 02-02-10 at 05:52 PM.
    02-02-10 05:49 PM
    Have you checked which weather station you are pulling information from?

When I set up my zip code, it gave me several station options. The closest one to me actually doesn't update its weather information more than a couple times a day. I changed to another weather station and get much more reliable info that way.
    02-02-10 05:52 PM
    well the options only give New York, NY when you set it the first time
    02-02-10 05:54 PM
    well the options only give New York, NY when you set it the first time
    Click the Menu key and look for Nearby Weather Stations. As long as you are running the full version of BerryWeather / BeWeather 2.x there will be a listing and you can change to a different weather station.
    02-02-10 06:10 PM
    Hi RicanMedic - cool screen and icons what is it?

Hit the BB key and select "Nearby Weather Stations" and choose one maybe a little bit closer to where you are - also make sure the time and date is correct.
    02-02-10 06:31 PM
    Yes, it's probably just an issue of a weather station that's temporarily stopped reporting or something. Even though it probably says you just updated the weather, what time does it say the conditions were observed? If you leave the location set to NYC but choose a different station and then manually update, what happens?
    02-02-10 06:40 PM
    i did select nearby stations. It did update right now to "central park" so lets see if it continues to be consistant. Nardo, which icons? The bottom row? First is youmail (great app), reg phone book, BB Smart alarm pro, facebook, and QuickLaunch. BWeather on the upper right
    02-02-10 06:47 PM
    i did select nearby stations. It did update right now to "central park" so lets see if it continues to be consistant. Nardo, which icons? The bottom row? First is youmail (great app), reg phone book, BB Smart alarm pro, facebook, and QuickLaunch. BWeather on the upper right
    Dude, love the background pic, care to share?
    02-02-10 06:52 PM
    thanks - maybe its the "theme" - is that what is along the top - the bar with the info. maybe i used the wrong term - sorry.
    02-02-10 06:54 PM
    joel, no problem. PM me your email address

Nardo, yea, its part of the theme. So is the bottom square icons with msg, SMS, BBM, calender. The ones above it you customize. Great thing about the theme is that you can hide the entire 2nd row of icons and see only the picture
    02-02-10 07:01 PM
    Rican,
    what is the theme - how do you get the bar along the top with the cool info.
    i'm new at this so i don't have all the proper terms yet. but its the bar with the time and the "buttons" on the bottom for messages, sms, bbm and calender.

i'm sorry if i am a pain.
    02-02-10 07:06 PM
    go to the storm 2 page. Theres a thread called "post your storm 2 theme." Start from the last page going back. Maybe like 3 pages or so behind, you'll find a posting with a link. Thats where I got it.
    02-02-10 07:32 PM
    Thanks! I'll check it out!
    02-02-10 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD