The free version is so amazing it makes me want to get the paid one just to support the developer, any must have features on the full version? I'm in Canada so I can't take advantage of a couple of them I belive. Is upgrading still worthwhile?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 06:43 PM
    Why couldn't you take advantage of all of them?

This is why I upgraded.

Setting the application as the homescreen wallpaper is worth it to me. Everything else that you get is just extra. There are several free icon sets to download, and you can even make your own.
    02-28-11 07:01 PM
    Hey Heavy Fluid, I have the paid version, how do you have that bar which displays the 7 day forecast on your home screen?

I only know how to display the BerryWeather wallpaper but not that bar.

Thanks
    02-28-11 07:16 PM
    Hey Heavy Fluid, I have the paid version, how do you have that bar which displays the 7 day forecast on your home screen?

I only know how to display the BerryWeather wallpaper but not that bar.

Thanks
    matrix, thats actually the theme heavy fluid created. Its a great theme that works great with the berryweather forecast. here is a link to his theme!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...making-579017/
    02-28-11 07:46 PM
    Thanks rryoung. It is a setting within BerryWeather that allows you to set the forecast, daily and hourly.
    02-28-11 07:49 PM
    Thanks guys, Ill download it
    02-28-11 07:57 PM
    The theme is only for OS 5.0, not 6, sorry. The setting is within the BerryWeather app to show the forecast.
    02-28-11 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD