Hmmm? I believe I'm missing something. I downloaded the free version of berryweather, the updates works well and it seems to be running just fine, however I don't see the graphic in the weather slot for this theme. I can click the weather slot and berryweather opens, great but does this version support that feature?
    Last edited by TheSonofMan; 01-13-10 at 09:07 AM.
    01-13-10 09:02 AM
    Hmmm? I believe I'm missing something. I downloaded the free version of berryweather, the updates works well and it seems to be running just fine, however I don't see the graphic in the weather slot for this theme. I can click the weather slot and berryweather opens, great but does this version support that feature?
    It should do. I'm running the same OS, maybe it's your theme which is causing the problem.
    01-13-10 10:40 AM
    What theme are you using, maybe its one that I can try? Thanks for the reply.
    01-13-10 10:47 AM
    for those of you who can't find it on appworld, go here :

BlackBerry App World - BlackBerry App World

and send the link to your berry - it will open the download link in app world for you.
    01-13-10 10:55 AM
    What theme are you using, maybe its one that I can try? Thanks for the reply.
    Elle classic WB
    01-13-10 10:58 AM
    Is anyone noticing the app resetting itself?

Its happened twice now, yesterday afternoon and just now where it asked me to select whether I want to continue with the free version or try/buy the full app.

I've had enough with berryweather now, no doubt it had one of the better UI out of the lot but no gps option, the homescreen issue which I and others are having and now what seems like annoying nags to buy...

tbh im not that concerned in the weather to want to buy the fully featured app or any weather app for that matter. So back to BBweather me thinks.
    Last edited by The Gift; 01-14-10 at 04:59 AM.
    01-14-10 04:55 AM
    Is anyone noticing the app resetting itself?

Its happened twice now, yesterday afternoon and just now where it asked me to select whether I want to continue with the free version or try/buy the full app.

I've had enough with berryweather now, no doubt it had one of the better UI out of the lot but no gps option, the homescreen issue which I and others are having and now what seems like annoying nags to buy...

tbh im not that concerned in the weather to want to buy the fully featured app or any weather app for that matter. So back to BBweather me thinks.
    BeWeather Free looks nicer and I love the extended forecast, but if it doesn't update properly, I should probably go back to BBWeather

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 09:40 PM
    I see that BerryWeather is $9.95, it possible to get it for free? Not trial version.
    01-23-10 07:10 PM
    Yea download the free version from app world

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 07:46 PM
    I have the paid version. I like it. Worth the money.
    01-23-10 09:21 PM
    Just downloaded the free version and works fine with my S2 and latest hybrid OS. Just have to update manually if I want updates in less than 1 hour.
    01-23-10 10:53 PM
    Anyone got an OTA link?
    01-27-10 02:43 AM
    When I click update sometimes they will show forecasts taken like a few hours ago. Gotta update a few times before getting the current weather.

Thumbs down
    01-27-10 04:41 AM
    I read everyone's opinions on this... I am currently using SimpleWeather and it updates great on my home screen, I'm a little leery on getting the free version of this as I've seen people have issues with it. And I am damn sure not payin' 10 bucks to see the weather on my BB.

For now, it's SimpleWeather for me, no issues, updates great, sure it's not as pretty ... but it does what I need it to do!
    01-27-10 08:41 AM
    BerryWeather is deifnitely worth the money if you want a good weather app with a lot of bells and whistles. If you just want an icon, there are less expensive weather apps.
    01-27-10 01:09 PM
    i guess the little thermostat icon is not avail on the free version right?
    01-27-10 04:00 PM
    Anyone got an OTA link?
    Anyone? I dont want to install the STUPID 'memory eating' AppWorld in my phone..
    01-28-10 01:34 AM
    I need OTA link also.... appworld is not available in my country
    02-01-10 08:12 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD