I'm just wondering if others are having any problems with berryweather. I get a message to say the the site is not available check my connection etc. I noticed this when I tried to update yesterday. I have via DM removed the app then reinstalled, also have done a security wipe to clear all but still the same. I wonder if the backup placed the bug back onto phone.
    If so which element do I leave out in custom backup to stop this so that I can do a clean install.
    All help appriciated.
    06-14-12 08:43 AM
    Works fine here. Does not appear to be a system issue just now.

For a reinstall try the BellShare website. That way you get a clean set of files.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    06-14-12 10:21 AM
    I'm just wondering if others are having any problems with berryweather. I get a message to say the the site is not available check my connection etc. I noticed this when I tried to update yesterday. I have via DM removed the app then reinstalled, also have done a security wipe to clear all but still the same. I wonder if the backup placed the bug back onto phone.
    If so which element do I leave out in custom backup to stop this so that I can do a clean install.
    All help appriciated.
    99% of the time it's them, today it's you. Just wait a while (if you aren't up already) and it will come back on line. Don't start with reinstalling, PITA, and it's not a defective install. And don't even try customer support, it will be raining 40 days and 40 nights before you get a response from Bellshare, the worst customer support in the industry.
    daveycrocket likes this.
    06-14-12 02:00 PM
    99% of the time it's them, today it's you. Just wait a while (if you aren't up already) and it will come back on line. Don't start with reinstalling, PITA, and it's not a defective install. And don't even try customer support, it will be raining 40 days and 40 nights before you get a response from Bellshare, the worst customer support in the industry.
    Thank you for that, yep still up it's 10.Oclock PM now in UK so I guess i'll sleep on it.
    Thanks again
    06-14-12 03:52 PM
    I was able to get to the bottom of this problem in the end. It was a bit weird as I got http error no network code 302. I was able however to update Berryweather on wifi, I checked with my carrier t-mobile no problems with them or blackberry.
    I had already done a security wipe and reinstall from berryweather (new download)etc, with same error etc.
    I wondered if the bug fault was in the backup data which I used after the wipe, so did a minimal custom backup, of just sms e-mails etc all other data was from my outlook.
    Hey it works so up and running again, I must have been reinstalling the fault with each restore.
    Only one gripe, I can see the weather is going to be bad for tomorrows BBQ.
    06-15-12 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD