My berryweather hasn't been able update over BIS or wifi for the past hour. Is it down or something? All other apps and internet is working fine otherwise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 10:26 PM
    Yes.

This was posted on the bellshare forum about 1 hour ago.
    You might currently experience an increased number of update failures in all versions of BerryWeather. We are working on this.
    02-08-10 10:30 PM
    My berryweather hasn't been able update over BIS or wifi for the past hour. Is it down or something? All other apps and internet is working fine otherwise.

Yes, and the outage coincided with my upgrade to the updated program (2.1.40). I got through re-registering and then...nothing.

It looks like I broke BerryWeather!
    02-08-10 10:46 PM
    Yes, and the outage coincided with my upgrade to the updated program (2.1.40). I got through re-registering and then...nothing.

It looks like I broke BerryWeather!
    Well way to go! I've been out for a couple of hours, just glad to hear it isn't just me.

02-08-10 11:49 PM
    Mine just started working again.

02-08-10 11:58 PM
    Mine is working again!!!
    02-09-10 12:06 AM
    This is just what I was looking for, it first said "no data" but that came back, now I can't set it as my homescreen wallpaper..

02-09-10 03:04 AM
    It's up now. HA I was downgrading OS's, loaded beweather back up....it wasn't working. I thought it was incompatible with my os version.

Glad it's back up now.
    02-09-10 07:15 AM
    I just changed my weather stations(earlier this AM ) and it updated but might have anyhoo if it was actually down instead of just weather station its working now as well for me on the original weather station setting again tho too
    02-09-10 07:36 AM
    When mine updated this morning using the GPS location it says I'm in "Woodbridge, NJ". That's a long ways from Salt Lake Ciyt, Ut.
    02-09-10 08:30 AM
    When mine updated this morning using the GPS location it says I'm in "Woodbridge, NJ". That's a long ways from Salt Lake Ciyt, Ut.
    Wow, scary.
    02-09-10 10:36 AM
    I been told that I am in Woodbridge, NJ too, but never by GPS. I only get the Woodbridge thing when I set BerryWeather to update using Cell Tower info. I'm 450 miles WEST of Jersey!
    02-21-10 05:29 PM
    Okay this Woodbridge, NJ, thing must be a bug with their servers or something. I had that a few days ago too. And I'm in Vancouver!!!

(Okay so far I win for the Farthest Person "in" Woodbridge, NJ. Did anyone top me?)

By the way, it's all been back up and running for me for a few days now.

02-21-10 07:10 PM
    i got woodbridge, nj as wel (i'm in illinois).
    mine only started working after i switched to gps (cell location fallback).
    02-21-10 07:17 PM
    Okay this Woodbridge, NJ, thing must be a bug with their servers or something. I had that a few days ago too. And I'm in Vancouver!!!

(Okay so far I win for the Farthest Person "in" Woodbridge, NJ. Did anyone top me?)

By the way, it's all been back up and running for me for a few days now.

Hey, Vancouver could use some of that east coast snow. How many NON-skiers will move up there now that they've sampled the weather up there the last few days???? Glorious.
    02-21-10 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD