I recently purchased BerryWeather and I am unable to get the Homescreen to display information such as WindSpeed, Humidity, Sunrise/Sunset etc.

Torch 9850 running 7.1.0.163
    BerryWeather 2.6.12

Currently all that displays is Icon, City, Conditions, Observed Time, Temp and Feels Like data

I am particularly interested in the sunrise/sunset and windspeed displaying, and have noticed this capability on a few diffrent screenshots in other threads.

My searches on this site as well as other forums and the developers support site havent been able to resolve the issue.

Thanks!
    02-09-12 06:46 PM
    I recently purchased BerryWeather and I am unable to get the Homescreen to display information such as WindSpeed, Humidity, Sunrise/Sunset etc.

Torch 9850 running 7.1.0.163
    BerryWeather 2.6.12

Currently all that displays is Icon, City, Conditions, Observed Time, Temp and Feels Like data

I am particularly interested in the sunrise/sunset and windspeed displaying, and have noticed this capability on a few diffrent screenshots in other threads.

My searches on this site as well as other forums and the developers support site havent been able to resolve the issue.

Thanks!
    I think you need a different app to show those. Try quickweather, I know it shows sunset and sunrise, windspeed and stuff
    02-10-12 03:40 AM
    I think you need a different app to show those. Try quickweather, I know it shows sunset and sunrise, windspeed and stuff
    The thing that makes me doubt this, is that I have seen screen shots on this forum where users have that data appearing on their homescreen. Obviously it is possible...

Thanks for the reply though
    02-10-12 12:33 PM
    My screen using quickweather

02-10-12 12:40 PM
    I am not arguing that other programs can do what I need... I was able to achieve that data using the free version of WeatherPlus.

My point is that I have seen it capable on BerryWeather ... the proof being the screenshots I have seen in various BerryWeather threads....

This thread was to ask how this could be done....
    02-10-12 12:43 PM
    With BW you can show Temp/Condition/Time/Hi-Lo/ (combination of some), Berryweather or None.

02-10-12 12:52 PM
    I am not arguing that other programs can do what I need... I was able to achieve that data using the free version of WeatherPlus.

My point is that I have seen it capable on BerryWeather ... the proof being the screenshots I have seen in various BerryWeather threads....

This thread was to ask how this could be done....
    remmy00, t3ddie is correct. If you go to options-homescreen wallpaper-show current conditions, you will find that these offerings simply are NOT there. The screenshots you are seeing are using QuickWeather from nikkisoft. Most of us use both (myself included) but it is QuickWeather that offers the sunrise/sunset and other options you are looking for. It is much less expensive ($1.99) and has more features.
    02-10-12 12:52 PM
    yeah it is quickweather, i have been using it too, but not that much lately.
    it has all those options that you want to display on your homescreen.
    as you have seen on the screenshot from t3ddie.
    it's a great application for sure when you want to display the options you have mentioned.
    02-10-12 12:57 PM
    Well that sorta irks me... haha

Saw the screenshots in BerryWeather icon threads with no indication that they werent generated using BerryWeather alone.

Guess I could have saved a few bucks and just purchased QuickWeather.

Thanks for the feedback!
    02-10-12 01:14 PM
    Well that sorta irks me... haha

Saw the screenshots in BerryWeather icon threads with no indication that they werent generated using BerryWeather alone.

Guess I could have saved a few bucks and just purchased QuickWeather.

Thanks for the feedback!
    That thread has little to do with just BW. It is more of another 'post your ss showing weather thread.'
    02-10-12 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD