My Activation Code for BerryWeather suddenly stopped working last week. I tried all their online options to resolve the problem to no avail. So I contact customer support via email and their website repeatedly since last Thursday and have yet to hear anything back from them.

They may have been voted the #1 News/Weather App 2010, but their service leaves something to be desired. Definitely not impressed.
    03-01-12 01:11 PM
    I have had the same issue for about a week now. I even ent through the replace device automated thingy to no avail. I sent an email to them and they told me they had been having trouble with their activation code servers but it had been resolved and I should try again. I did so twice again to no avail. I am deleting the app and going to reinstall and try it again. I ALSO sent them another email telling them that it still didn't work. That was 3 days ago and no response so far.
    03-01-12 01:24 PM
    I tried reinstalling and copied the activation code into regestration box and still got same error msg. Says my code has been regestered on a different device. Im done. Will find a new weather app as I have heard no reply from developer is a reasonable amount of time.
    03-01-12 01:30 PM
    They already covered this on twitter. Appworld is sending the wrong activation info to their server so it keeps breaking the licenses.

You can quit though, but it helps to understand what is going on.
    03-01-12 01:34 PM
    OK If i just HAPPEN to not follow them onTwitter just how do u suppose I understand whats going on?? Thats what im HERE for.
    03-01-12 10:55 PM
    I have found twitter to be useful contacting companies instead of their web. Quicker service. At least Papped was able to answer your questions!
    03-01-12 10:58 PM
    They already covered this on twitter. Appworld is sending the wrong activation info to their server so it keeps breaking the licenses.

You can quit though, but it helps to understand what is going on.
    While understanding what's going on is nice, it doesn't explain why customer service was contacted over a week ago and I have yet to hear one word back explaining the issues you've indicated were addressed on Twitter. So my initial point made when I opened this thread still remains true. Customer service at Bellshare remains non-existent.
    03-02-12 05:33 AM
    I have found twitter to be useful contacting companies instead of their web. Quicker service. At least Papped was able to answer your questions!
    How exactly did he answer our questions? I didn't even ask a question, but state that their customer service is non-existent. As of this post, I still haven't heard back from them.
    03-02-12 09:37 AM
    I've had the same problem with them in the past, however when I recently upgraded phones, I went to Mobihand (where I purchased the software) & changed my PIN. I was notified by Mobihand the next day about the successful change & I also had an e-mail from Bellshare with a new activation code.
    I'm another one of those who don't "tweet" or have "Facebook", so if a company would rather "tweet" than keep an eye on their website, then something's wrong.
    deezy87 likes this.
    03-04-12 05:24 AM
    I had started a thread a few months ago regarding Bellshare's TOTAL lack of customer service.....forget Mobihand, forget any other vendor, if you fill out the form on their website and ask a question, you get an acknowledgement email, then nothing, no matter how many times you repeat the post to them. A few weeks later you will get another email saying that the case has been resolved and is now closed, and if you are really lucky, you will get a survey from them asking, 'how are we doing?'. Yeah, it's a good application, but the company is absolutely impervious to being contacted.....everyone keeps mentioning pin numbers, but there are OTHER issues that arise that need answering. Whomever mentioned that you should not be required to 'follow' them on multiple social networks is correct, if they don't answer you on their site directly, doubtful you will get an answer to anything via Twitter or FB, which would most likely be general posts, not answers to questions. I have tried every trick in the book to find out where the company is located, they defy being found. Simply put, you will generally be up a creek without a paddle if you have any problems that forums cannot assist with. Mobihand might be helpful for PIN's for as long as they exist, and Handango is essentially if not effectively gone.

My Activation Code for BerryWeather suddenly stopped working last week. I tried all their online options to resolve the problem to no avail. So I contact customer support via email and their website repeatedly since last Thursday and have yet to hear anything back from them.

They may have been voted the #1 News/Weather App 2010, but their service leaves something to be desired. Definitely not impressed.
    03-04-12 11:02 AM
    They do have zero customer support. It's been discussed a million times on here.
    03-06-12 05:17 AM
    .. mine stopped exactly a week ago... today, the message says 'cannot connect to bellshare server...".. Same thing happened to my bebuzz v5...
    08-20-12 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD